Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2015 I liked this little opinion piece on what made Andre so fascinating, which Colt Cabana played on his podcast a while ago (it isn't Colt talking)... https://youtu.be/3B3Gjib-W7A?t=466 Link should take you straight to the right bit, if not listen from about 7:40
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 Here's Andre wrestling a few weeks before he died. The man is so fucked. I'm sure I just said that. Like, word for word. Here's Andre wrestling a few weeks before he died. The man is so fucked. Thought so. Yes I was replying to your post so of course it will be what you said. I think in deleting the photo above it I erased the box it had been posted in.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 If Andre had the operation Paul Wight had WE would have witnessed a shoot interview? It's a shame the WWF never put out a VHS of what Andre could do eating/drinking all the stuff we heard stories on. I:E when Ken Patera held back a van with his legs. That photo tho u can see it in his eyes. Well most of it's probably bollocks so it'd suit a shoot interview 'Memories of nailing 120 bottles of lager?' 'Yeah it was after Hulk powerbombed me at Mania 6'
TheShowOff Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 RVD should come back with a full on Lebowski gimmick...
Paid Members ElCece Posted July 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2015 For some reason when I was scrolling down there the 1st thing that sprang to mind was Eugene.
Paid Members ElCece Posted July 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2015 That's a good shout. There's a little bit of hacksaw in there aswell
Paid Members Lenin Posted July 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2015 That barnet is almost HBK levels of bad. Have we had a 'Bad Barnets of Wrestling thread' on the UKFF before?
Paid Members ElCece Posted July 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2015 That barnet is almost HBK levels of bad. Have we had a 'Bad Barnets of Wrestling thread' on the UKFF before? There would surely be a big divide on what constitues bad. Your right on RVD having HBK hair. Atleast Van Dam hides it a lot better
Guest Posted July 2, 2015 Posted July 2, 2015 Has RVD got Monty Burns-esque liver spots on his hairline?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.