Vegeta Posted July 8, 2015 Posted July 8, 2015 Wow thanks JNLister I wouldn't mind playing it one day. Wow a Gagne one also I wonder how many different ones there are out there.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2015 I played that Von Erich game. I rolled a 6 with Kerry and could only make one step before falling over.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted July 8, 2015 Moderators Posted July 8, 2015 I accidentally threw the dice at a cat and killed it.
KingofSports Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 Due to the unusual camera angle, it took a few moments for me to work this one out. Io Shirai Moonsault from the turnbuckle.
freaky Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 On the subject of joshi, I give you Kairi Hojo's elbowdrop. And in gif form:
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 On the subject of joshi, I give you Kairi Hojo's elbowdrop. And in gif form: That elbow drop looks immense.
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Been studying her CM Punk tapes. CM Punk wished he could drop and elbow like that.
UK Kat Von D Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 In all fairness I doubt he does, he'd have probably been a lot more knackered if he had doing them like that
Paid Members ElCece Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I don't get the picture at all and I've spent quite a while trying to work it out.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 I don't get the picture at all and I've spent quite a while trying to work it out. In that scene, McBain says "that was the joke".
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.