Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just thought it was a cool photo. It was from 1994 WWF Japan Tour where Owen who was one of the companies top heels at the time teamed up with Doink The Clown who was a midget chasing babyface.

 

 

 

What's the Owen Doink pic all about?

 
Just a pic of the two. I imagine it must be sometime in 1995.

Nothing quirky or weird turn, literally just a random one of two wrestlers.

 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

There's a billboard of him in that pose near my train station in that pose. Over like rover. Housewives love a bad boy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was going to say, there are Magic Mike billboards all over the London Underground. Big Sexy has probably never had so many eyes on him as he does right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...