Paid Members ElCece Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Urrghh how did I not see that!
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Urrghh how did I not see that! Take the goggles off. They do nothing.
DJM Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year?
MEGABUCKS Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year? I believe next Wrestlemania is Undertaker's final match and it won't just be him showing up 3 weeks before, I reckon he will be back after SummerSlam and will have a proper run towards Wrestlemania. Even having couple matches before Mania. Probably at Survivor Series and The Royal Rumble. It's going to be a proper send off like they did with Flair
huss Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year? The bastard is doing curls in the squat rack!!!
Porkchopcash Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year? I believe next Wrestlemania is Undertaker's final match and it won't just be him showing up 3 weeks before, I reckon he will be back after SummerSlam and will have a proper run towards Wrestlemania. Even having couple matches before Mania. Probably at Survivor Series and The Royal Rumble. It's going to be a proper send off like they did with Flair Are you just guessing all this?
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year? I believe next Wrestlemania is Undertaker's final match and it won't just be him showing up 3 weeks before, I reckon he will be back after SummerSlam and will have a proper run towards Wrestlemania. Even having couple matches before Mania. Probably at Survivor Series and The Royal Rumble. It's going to be a proper send off like they did with Flair Are you just guessing all this? Yes. As everyone seems to do with Taker every year! Everyone figured he was near death before the last Mania, then JBL spent the whole match saying how great he looked and was back for good etc. That wouldn't have been approved if he was at the end of the road. Mania 40 maybe a stretch, but I'd bet he's still wrestling at Mania 35.
Slapnuts Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year? The bastard is doing curls in the squat rack!!! On an Olympic bar too! Callaway would not get away with that shit at Fenland council New Vision gym! But to be fair, I wouldn't mind someone hogging a squat rack if my gym had 4 of the fuckers.
Paid Members ElCece Posted July 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2015 Yep I've developed quite the art of timing my sets so I can dive onto the squat rack as soon as I becomes free I imagine that's not an issue Taker has too deal with often
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 Sorry, don't know how to imbed photos but there was a wrestling show at an event that Colt Cabana worked recently called 'Spankfest'. Packed crowd I see....https://twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/617446839248420864
The Clint Posted July 15, 2015 Posted July 15, 2015 Now that's the kind of dress Steph should be wearing on Raw.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2015 Who do you work for, Steph?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2015 Fucking size of that bloke.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2015 Kevin Nash is a legit seven footer too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.