Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2015 Van Dam with his hair down looks instantly 15 years older. At least.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2015 Arnie reading WWF Magazine.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2015 That's an awesome magazine cover. I love 80s WWF
The Clint Posted July 3, 2015 Posted July 3, 2015 I bet there was no article about Predator in that issue. According to Ventura he reckons Vince was against him working on Predator, apparently Vince told Ventura he would sack him if he took Arnie up on his offer about starring in the movie. But Ventura said please yourself I'm still doing the movie. Eventually Vince gave in and to rub more salt in the wounds Ventura then told him he was going to do The Running Man afterwards too. Sounds like Jesse knew how to push Vince's buttons.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2015 Check out this game show host.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2015 Check out this game show host. Those Jews all look the same.
Ant Posted July 3, 2015 Posted July 3, 2015 I wish I had a scan of it, but years ago Jon Heidenreich showed me some pics of him playing against Goldberg in an American football match. Pretty cool random pics.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2015 What's the Owen Doink pic all about? Just a pic of the two. I imagine it must be sometime in 1995.
Direct Impact Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 What's the Owen Doink pic all about? Just a pic of the two. I imagine it must be sometime in 1995. Nothing quirky or weird turn, literally just a random one of two wrestlers.
Paid Members Nick James Posted July 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2015 That Goldberg picture looks like Ross from Friends.
The Clint Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 I think Goldberg looks a bit like Lou Ferrigno in that pic.
Direct Impact Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Check out this game show host. Those Jews all look the same. I think Goldberg looks a bit like Lou Ferrigno in that pic. Another Jew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.