Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

EDIT: just noticed she's stood at a little table not a sink :(

That's Ziggler for you, soft. Letting her out the kitchen.

Posted

That Davey Richards profile pic must be faked, no way is he taller than Angelina Love.

I assume that's someone taking a photo of the TV, otherwise JB needs to go see a specialist about something that's growing in his head

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think that Davey/Angelina picture is a piss-take of the “hilariously awkward family photos”-type pictures that wind up in a listicle on a site like Buzzfeed.

  • Paid Members
Posted

tumblr_nqdpkqDabR1scd4jmo1_540_zpst7rrrh

 

"Vince, these trousers are ridiculous"

 

"They make it look like you're got an 18 inch dick"

 

"In that case, I love them!"

Posted

Were there ever big plans for High Energy? I can imagine people backstage in the WWF looking at that photo at the time and going "that's the tag team of the nineties!" But they weren't booked much stronger than Koko as a singles wrestler, were they?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...