Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

That bloke looks like 2015 Kane went into that machine in The Fly with Shaine from The Undateables and he was shat out at the other end.

 

Shaun.jpg

Posted

May well have been before Jacobs was in the frame to play him, and once they chose him added the mask.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Was just going to say that. Don't recall if anyone else was going to do it instead but that would make sense if they added a mask later.

 

Love Super-Candido. What a shame Sunny didn't end up on TV like that.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think it's actually a million times better than Skip. I did love those Body Donnas vignettes though. In fact, vignettes, I love them no matter how shit the character, they're just so fun. More vignettes please, the ones for the Wyatts, ADR and Adam Rose were effective in getting you interested for them on main TV.

Posted

I know he's Ric Flair and everything but he needs to sort out his barnet, it's fooling no fucker. The old Nutkins Doomsday Clock has just been shifted to one minute to midnight, there

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...