WyattSheepMask Posted June 3, 2015 Posted June 3, 2015 Anyone want to explain Lesnar and Ventura at the base of an Attitude era ramp for me? I presume he was there for a dark match or something but how come Ventura was with him? Wasn't Jesse governor of Minnesota at the time and Brock's from MN too so probably why they were together. That'll have been around the time he was teaming with Shelton Benjamin in OVW too I assume
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2015 Ventura was on Raw to overrule Vince in mid-2001.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 This one is very poignant seeing as 2/3 are dead:
GPW Kristian Zane Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Anyone want to explain Lesnar and Ventura at the base of an Attitude era ramp for me? I presume he was there for a dark match or something but how come Ventura was with him? Wasn't Jesse governor of Minnesota at the time and Brock's from MN too so probably why they were together. Nailed it. I remember reading about it in WWE Magazine.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted June 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2015 What was the story behind Kane with a cape? When did he wear it, as he didn’t have it in his début, and I can’t imagine a character as important as Kane was doing the house show circuit before appearing on screen.
The Dart Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 He was wrestling on house shows when he wasn't having matches on TV. He only wrestled twice on TV (PPVs) in the first 4 months after his debut, but was always on house shows. So it'd be from those appearances. Why he was wearing it when he didn't on Raw though...who knows.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted June 4, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2015 Those Hart Foundation leather jackets were the fucking business. Amazing!
Vegeta Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Yeah I always wanted the same jacket with the same printing on brets for so long, probably still would wear it and fancy one now.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Yeah I always wanted the same jacket with the same printing on brets for so long, probably still would wear it and fancy one now. Not the same thing I know but on Bret Hart's website a while back he was selling a tshirt with the same printing and design, looked great!
Vegeta Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Wow cool thanks for the info I'm gonna have to look into that
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 6, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 6, 2015 Chris Candido was supposed to come in as some sort of superhero in 1995. Here is a pic. Taken from the WrestlingClassics.com board..
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 6, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 6, 2015 Ah yes, he was the first guy Vince wanted as the Mighty Mouse gimmick, wasn't he?
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 6, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 6, 2015 Ah yes, he was the first guy Vince wanted as the Mighty Mouse gimmick, wasn't he? Yeah, I believe he was. Candido looks a bit bigger too, so I assume the pic was taken well before his actual WWF debut.
Paid Members air_raid Posted June 6, 2015 Paid Members Posted June 6, 2015 One for the New Japan fans. My friend Tsukasa took this pic with Minoru Suzuki yesterday. What a player.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.