Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Andre is the most photogenic icon in wrestling by a million miles.

 

Agree 100%. I love the way new black and white photos of him I've never seen before somehow keep surfacing. There are some absolute gems out there. 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Who's that little minx to the right of Stu?

I was wondering the same thing. Which rassler did she end up with?

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Who's that little minx to the right of Stu?

I was wondering the same thing. Which rassler did she end up with?

 

 

As a super wild guess, she might be Smith Harts Puerto Rican (?) wife, who ended up going completely mental according to Bret's book.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Who's that little minx to the right of Stu?

 

I was wondering the same thing. Which rassler did she end up with?

 

As a super wild guess, she might be Smith Harts Puerto Rican (?) wife, who ended up going completely mental according to Bret's book.

Diane Hart said that she was a looker, so you are probrably right.

Posted

Only just realised the gold type says 7.1.15. Initially thought it said KLIQ and they were really going with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...