Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love it when the crowd are so hot that the camera starts shaking like it did when Ryback ruined Punk with a clothesline. It reminded me of the WWE vs Nexus stand off before Summerslam 2010, which coincidentally also included Skip Sheffield.

It was the same arena last night as the Nexus vs WWE stand off.

It shook during the Mysterio/Sin Cara match also, so I wouldn't read into it all that much.

It's the arena, more than the fans. Apparently the floor underneath the tiered seats is wood, rather than the more usual concrete. They were a good crowd though.

• Paid Members

While I realise they had to get Punk out into the crowd for Vince to deliver his ultimatum, I think Ryback hitting the Shellshocked while the crowd went crazy to the point it seemed the whole arena was shaking could have been a real star-making moment.

The Big Hungry is a pretty shit nickname though. Sounds like it was picked out of the Big Show reject pile.

• Paid Members

Nah, they're teasing it, far better to wait for him to actually hit the thing. Tbh, I'd have had him not hit the clothesline, but that's nit picky. Could've done with a Heenan "watch this place go ballistic when he gets him up" though.

What a great main event that was! It's almost unbelievable how good Vince was at 67. It usually signals dark times for WWE when Vince feels compelled to book himself; he's his own final backstop option.

It was top class. I was really worried when i heard Vince was going to be on Raw that it would be just him trying to convince us how good AJ is but hooray, that wasnt the score at all thank God!

Interesting to see where it all goes from here, Hell in a Cell might be good?

• Paid Members
That's how you say hello over there, according to Carbomb.

I never said that. Don't make shit up.

I said you had to cut off your little finger and hold it out.

There's no justification for smacking a fan. Especially when that person did nothing wrong.

I think the reaction in this thread would be different had it been Scott Steiner, or some other roided up 90's hero. Shit happens. WWE will either sort it out by way of a personal apology and some free merch, or they'll instruct their expensive lawyers to find a way of sorting it out.

There's no way they're going to suspend Punk or take the title off him. He's red hot right now, and is easily the best thing in the company.

Archived