Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well not really. The guy just broke his sunglasses. There is the side of this that the guys around him may have been saying a lot of stuff.

I know I'm comign across like a Punk Mark defending him, but I'm only trying to put across some points of justification for why he did what he did.

Anyway, ignoring this, he's shit hot at the moment as a heel.

• Paid Members

I love it when the crowd are so hot that the camera starts shaking like it did when Ryback ruined Punk with a clothesline. It reminded me of the WWE vs Nexus stand off before Summerslam 2010, which coincidentally also included Skip Sheffield.

It would be ace if Punk avoided Ryback all the way until Wrestlemania. He could say something along the lines of 'I'll choose Cena at HIAC because he's got 1 arm', avoids Ryback until he wins the Rumble, and then faces Punk at WM29.

I'll probably come up with a more realistic scenario later on.

I love it when the crowd are so hot that the camera starts shaking like it did when Ryback ruined Punk with a clothesline. It reminded me of the WWE vs Nexus stand off before Summerslam 2010, which coincidentally also included Skip Sheffield.

It was the same arena last night as the Nexus vs WWE stand off.

It was the same arena last night as the Nexus vs WWE stand off.

It shook during the Mysterio/Sin Cara match also, so I wouldn't read into it all that much.

My dad got hit in the mush with a flying turnbuckle pad courtesy of the Mongolian Mauler at Croydon about 20 years ago, did he complain, did he fuck..

Silly old coot should hav been keeping his eye on the action, although he was about 10 rows back.

As for Punk, they should defo take the belt off him, that will teach the cunt to wear a suit at airports.

I feel Punk was justified to some extent, probably not so much as to go in for the second punch after he knock the sun glasses off.

It's not like stuff like this happened before, can remember seeing a clip of someone grabbing Sabu's headgear (whatever it is) and Sabu jumped the rail and decked him.

Archived