Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Vince McMahon was not in a good mood this afternoon to say the least. Brian Gewirtz after a decade plus was removed as head writer of Raw. He is still under contract as a consultant.

Everyone is scared. Vince told the producers today, "I want results or I want resignations."

Fuck! Hire Russo.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cornette's free now............

LOL

EDIT: That LOL didn't make me sound sarcy, it made me sound like a twat. Oh well, that was the intent.

To sound like a twat.

EDIT #2: Now with that news the fiancee is even intrigued as to what's gonna happen on Raw tonight for what feels like the first time in years.

• Paid Members

That end segment was the best thing I've seen in ages. Absolutely brilliant fun. Ryback is so over now, it wouldn't be surprising if they hot shotted the belt on him. Strike when he's hot and all that. Wonderful ending. Vince was great. The ending epitomized whats missing from wrestling. A bunch of over characters infront of a hot crowd. More of that please.

I wasn't expecting the match to actually happen, but I am glad id did. Excellent main event that put Punk over as a total bastard, Vince over as a crazy old tough guy and Ryback looked like a proper Superstar coming out at the end. He was really over in his squash match too.

The show still dragged like hell in the middle, but the end was quality.

I love hearing JBL call out "legends" like Mil Mascaras and Carlos Colon for being money-swindling arseholes. I bet he knows all about what The Barbarian is up to as well, but he's keeping his fucking mouth shut.

The Punk/Vince Match was fantastic I thought, the whole thing was done well, despite worries about what would happen. It was a great way to end the show. I'm interested to see if this get's made into a 3 way next week if Cena's rehab is some how off kilter. as that would be fun, could lead to a tag Survivor Series match with Team Vince (Cena/Ryback) w/Vince vs Team Heyman (Punk/Lesnar) w/Heyman.

The rest of Raw, well, it occurred. Larry King interview segment was meh, Iam the Tag Team Champions is great if you have never heard the I'm Spartacus chants and gets old real quick, but the Bryan and Kane sketches are at least fun to watch. JR isnt needed/ Cole and JBL seem to overtalk each other and the 3 of them just makes it awkward. Will add more later.

Archived