Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Brilliant. So all these pages I thought were talking about the return of Scott Hall or Ziggler cashing in and then losing it to Hall or Hall's son making his debut and beating Cena in an 8 second squash are actually about CM Punk slapping the wrong excitable crowd mong with occasional asides of twelve_grand and Pepper 'Sphinx' Plunge talking absolute bollocks, and JLM going on a bizarre rant about pCc shit that happened 2 years ago that nobody cares about any more because him and Carbomb have apparently been caught in a UKFF timewarp or something.

It's a good job Vince was so great and Kaitlyn was on or I'd be setting you lot on fire. I was gonna watch The Last Boy Scout tonight as well.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From the observer update.

-- Well, this is an unfortunate coincidence. WWE returns to Sacramento for a Smackdown taping on January 22nd. The presale code on TicketMaster is, swear to God, SMACKFAN.

Tee Hee!

Sore knees? That's all very well and good but shouldn't he be more concerned about being a fucking oxygen thief?. You have to expect collateral at the wrestling, somebodies always in danger of getting punched in the pus and if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time you take it on the chin and see if you can't get yourself some goodies. This type of thing belongs right under the rug, and hopefully that's where it'll be swept before next weeks installment. I don't even want to see Punk acting contrite, he should use it to serve as a warning that anybody playing silly buggers by chanting his name or standing casually behind him will get the same.

I've been on the Ryback express since he started beating up nobodies a few months ago. Really glad to see he's caught fire the past few weeks and the crowd are right into him. He's already in the main event in my book, standing tall alongside Cena and Vince at the end sealed the deal. The Big Hungry has arrived.

The main event had everything didn't it? A bloodied Vince diving over the announce table, Kendo sticks, a new monster face raising the roof and the biggest cunt in the company twatting a fan. More of the same please.

Kaitlyns tits again were banging.

If something drastic doesn't happen with Brodus soon you have to wonder, and I don't mean a babyface push. Nobody likes it, nobody. I sat through it first time round but with each passing week he's becoming the worst part of the show. Get him to fuck.

I hate celebs coming on to "get involved" with the wrestlers and I hate the way WWE desperately scratches and claws for any kind of acknowledgement from the wider entertainment world.

Aside from Brodus and larry there wasn't much shite about it. As with others I'd like to see JR and JBL continue to be on Monday Nights. JR in particular has been excellent the past few weeks including his away from the table stuff.

8/10

• Paid Members
JLM going on a bizarre rant about pCc shit that happened 2 years ago that nobody cares about any more because him and Carbomb have apparently been caught in a UKFF timewarp or something.

I said I find some people's posting styles a bit tiresome. "Bizarre rant" is a massive overstatement, and I don't even know what "pCc shit" means. Is it because I said darts players and people used to say good arrows a lot? I was just trying to convey the idea of a stereotypical 50 year old fat bloke who sits in the pub and doesn't like men with long hair and piercings because they're probably shirt lifters. But yeah, I'm probably caught in a timewarp or something. Thanks for recommending The Loved Ones though, it was excellent. I like you much better when you're recommending films and not being a condescending prick. You're like a much less cunty version of Loki. I enjoy that. Do more of that.

• Paid Members

^^ You missed out "cross eyes" too.

Bryan Alvarez stated that this clip was doing the rounds over at Titan Towers, with many people noting that this guy cuts a better promo than half the roster. They're correct too.

n3qb1e.jpg

Archived