Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
That's bollocks. CM Punk is pretty much one of the few entertaining people they have and he always gets big reactions. People are turning off because the writing is so fucking boring and nothing seems to be going anywhere. Blaming it on Punk is retarded. Raw being dragged out to 3 hours has only made things worse.

If ... it ... was ... Kevin ... Nash ... who ... was ... doing ... shit ... ratings ... people ... wouldn't ... be ... saying .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Wouldn't have been a long thread, since there is absolutely no one on the roster who is a heel. The roster is completely on its arse. He'd have been punished if there was any talent on the roster, but there isn't. Its full of nearly men and potential topline babyfaces. Its back to how it was in 1995. All the stars are babyfaces and therefor there is nobody to draw with the babyfaces. Sheamus, Orton, Cena and even Punk up until the summer were all faces. Where are the heels?

True, which is why I've been desperate for an Orton turn for ages. He was brilliant in his feud with HHH, he looked like a proper nutjob. Why they've had him as a sort of tweener but almost face for so long is beyond me, his current character as no depth or believability. I look forward to Menry being back, he fucking bossed the monster heel role, hopefully they'll sling him straight back in the the main events.

Angle broke his arm by accident on a moonsault. Lesnar broke Holly's neck with a powerbomb I believe.

Ah now I remember, two stories mixed up. Cheers.

I remember Eric Cantona getting an eight month suspension for hitting a fan when I was 11. And he "barely hit him" either

'Barely hit him'? This is a rather ridiculous comparison, seeing as Cantona was not physically provoked, jumped with a Kung-Fu kick into a crowd of people that included a woman and a kid I believe. It really is different to Punk slapping a guy who pushed him in the back.

• Paid Members

'Barely hit him'? This is a rather ridiculous comparison, seeing as Cantona was not physically provoked, jumped with a Kung-Fu kick into a crowd of people that included a woman and a kid I believe. It really is different to Punk slapping a guy who pushed him in the back.

Cantona was being racially abused by a thug in a real sport as he was walking down the touchline. Cantona should have bit his nose off. Punk was getting pushed by some lad in a crowd who had paid to see panto on steroids.Also the lad Cantona decked is banned from Selhurst Park for the rest of his life. Eric was the victim I'd say.

RE: Bob Holly being a cunt, wasn't it also said that he used to go stiff when working with the new kids? And if I recall correctly, didn't it lead to Lesnar breaking his arm?

Angle broke his arm by accident on a moonsault. Lesnar broke Holly's neck with a powerbomb I believe.
If I remember rightly didn't Holly try to shoot on Lesnar with a stiff punch when he was performing the powerbomb which was what lead to Lesnar dropping him mid-move and Holly landing badly on his neck? Wouldn't wish a serious neck injury like that an anyone but Holly really did bring it on himself.

It really is different to Punk slapping a guy who pushed him in the back.

Which itself is a bit different to Punk slapping a guy who didn't push him in the back, which is what happened.
Yeah, the dude made an honest mistake. He's admitted as much. It's hardly as though he jumped the rail looking to take out some guy who shouted abuse at him though, is it?

It really is different to Punk slapping a guy who pushed him in the back.

Which itself is a bit different to Punk slapping a guy who didn't push him in the back, which is what happened.
Yeah, the dude made an honest mistake. He's admitted as much. It's hardly as though he jumped the rail looking to take out some guy who shouted abuse at him though, is it?
No, it's worse than that. Still, I'm sure he made a personal apology to the fella and I don't mean the press release.

Caught the ending of the show which turned out to be great. I'm liking Ryback and it just shows how much the WWE fans want something fresh and new face of the main event. Gotta admit Cena looks like a massive cunt in his merch. Ryback is the man. Thinking maybe a Lesnar/Punk Vs Ryback/Cena match at Survivor Series. Or even Ryback Vs Lesnar at WrestleMania. It could happen!

Archived