Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he ran up into the audience, people started shoving him. Then that guy in the white tshirt pushed someone else into Punk and Punk swung at the guy that was pushed into him.

ive only seen the one gif posted above so not sure what this white t-shirt guy is supposed to have done

Pushed CM Punk's head. Which is in the gif posted above.

Oh yeah, crafty swine. Feel for the guy with the mega shit sunglasses then, although by default he should have belted the white t-shirt guy.

• Paid Members

I'm Mauritian, most of my friends are white, I have a couple of Scottish friends and I'm sure I could find at least two of them who would join me in stamping on Santino Marella. I don't see the issue.

• Moderators

Dario Tayes is probably my favourite in all this. Someone who wears sunglasses indoors gets a deserved slap in the chops, CM Punk gets in shit which is good as I hate him, and Dario Tayes and his childish behaviouir gets off scot free. I know who's side I'm on.

I don't think he should be suspended, or the even drop the title. Fine him and make him apologise and then that should be that.

Unfortunately for Punk (and WWE), if the guy who got hit pursues this and doesn't drop the charges, it won't be the end of it.

Him openly admitting that he punched Punk certainly makes Punk's reaction a lot more understandable

Understandable, perhaps, but still illegal.

I'm sure Punk isn't happy about hitting the wrong guy though, I'm sure the apology will be a heartfelt one.

• Paid Members
Dario Tayes is probably my favourite in all this. Someone who wears sunglasses indoors gets a deserved slap in the chops, CM Punk gets in shit which is good as I hate him, and Dario Tayes and his childish behaviouir gets off scot free. I know who's side I'm on.

But his name's Dario! Dario!

Archived