Paid Members FLips Posted October 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 4, 2013 One of the betting things I saw on Facebook had the heading "Does Daniel Bryan have Brie in his beard?"
Mr Butternut Squash Posted October 4, 2013 Posted October 4, 2013 If it ain't enough that they've turned Bray Wyatt into a piss break segment like nearly everyone else on the fucking roster at the minute, why have they messed with his 'accent'? That southern drawl helped distinguish him, fitted the character and made it work. Now he just sounds daft.
Guest Posted October 4, 2013 Posted October 4, 2013 Has anyone seen the post that Sky Bet have up on Facebook regarding the betting for Battleground? The comments underneath range from cringeworthy to straight up embarrassing. You have guys on there spouting the 'it's all fake, this is just asking for match fixing' gubbins, but then you have the wrestling fans that are the reason it's sometimes easier to not admit to being a wrestling fan, commenting with things like 'if it's so fake, tell that to Droz blah blah blah'. It's an amusing read. To be fair, re the match fixing stuff, da meltz says that's basically exactly what happens. The reasons some odds shorten drastically is because of insider betting knowing what's going to happen. It's been a thing all year
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 5, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted October 5, 2013 Now on sale at the American Candy Co shop on Princes Street in Edinburgh:
Ant Posted October 5, 2013 Posted October 5, 2013 Now on sale at the American Candy Co shop on Princes Street in Edinburgh:
Chris Brooker Posted October 6, 2013 Posted October 6, 2013 It's very tasty... I really like the hot BBQ sauce. As wanky as it sounds I noticed the difference when I bought a bottle of the HP stuff after it ran out. It's
Paid Members seph Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 Now on sale at the American Candy Co shop on Princes Street in Edinburgh:
Big Rob Posted October 6, 2013 Posted October 6, 2013 Americandy in Edinburgh do it for less, I got his great mustard for
Paid Members garynysmon Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 (edited) As a kid I thought I was quite clever knowing that Vince McMahon owned the WWF due to having read it in a few magazines during the early 90's. But I was watching a TNT episode from mid 84 now and it's made pretty apparent on WWF TV even then. Vince seemed such a laugh back on TNT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...nBbautw8#t=2344 Edited October 6, 2013 by garynysmon
Paid Members Slapnut Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 I just watched AJ Lee's pipebomb~ for the first time. Why the fuck is it getting so much praise?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 (edited) A WrestleMania match in the making. Grado vs Goldberg. Or tag team. Which ever. Edited October 6, 2013 by IANdrewDiceClay
Vamp Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 Seeing cagematch.de getting a mention in a Guardian article about German politics is very strange.
hitman89762000 Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 That wolfpac tours had 2 of the venues announced: Celtic park (kerrydale suite) november 19th 2013 7:30pm start time And UK TAKE OVER TOUR MANCHESTER De Vere Whites Hotel November 20th 2013 Doors Open At 7.30PM The london venue is due tomorrow, xpac says all 3 will be at all 3 venues.
Ant Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 That wolfpac tours had 2 of the venues announced: Celtic park (kerrydale suite) november 19th 2013 7:30pm start time And UK TAKE OVER TOUR MANCHESTER De Vere Whites Hotel November 20th 2013 Doors Open At 7.30PM The london venue is due tomorrow, xpac says all 3 will be at all 3 venues. I was surprised when I heard Celtic Park will host the Glasgow show. As I think I mentioned on the forum last week, the promoter said that due to high demand the shows would be moved to city centre locations. If this is within the promoter's definition of "city centre" christ knows what the original venue was. It's like that Frankie Boyle joke about Ryanair's New York base being somewhere like Dublin. I'm not signed up yet as I might be away this week, but if I attend it's really ideal for me as I can take the car and have a 10/15 minute drive home afterwards. People coming from outside of Glasgow on public transport might have a bit of squeaky bum syndrome worrying about getting to the bus station or train station to get home after the show.
Recommended Posts