Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
The ear rings, that photo, that when I searched photos of Jindrak one of the photos was hosted on a gay website.

A lot of wrestlers have pictures uploaded on gay websites by the webmasters of those sites. Says more about the people who watch it than the wrestlers themselves. If you look at 8x10s of 90% of wrestlers the only thing that looks straight in them is Hacksaws 2x4.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Years ago a mate of Jindrak's told me a story of his "laddish" behaviour.

Essentially Jindrak's then girlfriend was complaing about something he had or hadn't done and he flew into a rage, grabbed copies of lads mags/Playboy featuring girls featured in them he'd been with, and said she was lucky he let her be his girlfriend since he has had girls of that quality and has settled with her.

Cue the girl crying loads then profusely apologising to Jindrak.

Edited by Ant

O'Haire's like ten years older than Orton. He didn't even debut till he was 30.

I mean when Jindrak was acting the tool at 25/26 you could argue that he should know better, but fucking hell... O'Haire was outdoing lads ten years his junior (and then some).

Mad fuck.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Speaking of passing up girls of quality and settling for less, why are WWE employing that Bayley girl in NXT? Her acting's awful and she's not exactly a looker.

You shut your dirty mouth.

Bayley has a wonderful, wonderful ass.

Thinking about it though, with her character being either A) a mentally deficient person, or B) a child, and with the dancing Australian one from NXT being pretty much the same, there must be someone coming up with these persona's who has a 'thing' for either mildly retarded women or children.

Yeah, just read someone posing as Jindrak saying how he'd had an affair with O'Haire before falling in love with Shannon Moore.

I suppose you're right but that photo in particular looked very gay with the beard and the ear rings.

There's nobody gay in Love Buffet. Even the one who's pretending is a straighter.

Speaking of passing up girls of quality and settling for less, why are WWE employing that Bayley girl in NXT? Her acting's awful and she's not exactly a looker.

You shut your dirty mouth.

Bayley has a wonderful, wonderful ass.

Thinking about it though, with her character being either A) a mentally deficient person, or B) a child, and with the dancing Australian one from NXT being pretty much the same, there must be someone coming up with these persona's who has a 'thing' for either mildly retarded women or children.

I think it's more cynical than that. AJ Lee is the most successful diva in recent memory, and her whole act appeals exclusively to two groups: 1) teenagers to whom she looks young enough to pass her off as a peer, and 2) paedophiles. The mental illness thing makes them seem more attainable. Emma's wrestling is even worse than AJ's and she looks a bit odd. Bayley's acting is even worse than AJ's and she's got a face for radio. But if you market them at the AJ crowd, the flaws don't matter as much.

On the NXT diva front, Rebecca Knox was absolutely awful in that Riverdance promo thing as well, and she's my great hope for the divas division. If she gets elocution lessons that stop her sounding like a male ruffian. If not, I'm on Team Paige. If Paige gets a new gimmick.

In truth though, about half of the blokes in NXT seem to be doing idiot/retard gimmicks in the leaked promo classes as well. And there are at least a couple on NXT TV, like Enzo and that hippie guy.