Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Yep, both of those things are true. They had that half-and-half belt like those broken heart pendant things.

To be pedantic, that could exempt Layla from the "being pictured with a belt she actually held" thing, as I'm not sure she actually did before they got the weird belt, as IIRC Michelle won the belt & decided to share it.

Not exactly. Layla pinned Beth Phoenix to win the title in handicap match (both her and Michelle vs Phoenix) and during that reign - with that belt - the two started referring to themselves as co-champions and later coming out with half a belt each. So yes, Layla held the old Womens title.

• Paid Members
I'm certain it's not just my nostalgic mindset saying this, but every one of those belts looks a thousand times better than any of the current ones.

I agree except in the case of the Divas title, for some reason I love that belt.

That Mark Jindrak in Evolution thing is amazing, I had no idea, wonder where he would've gone if he'd stayed in the group

Ryback is now awesome.

John Cena needs to turn heel at Wrestlemania 30 and beat the streak. It's been brought up many times before but this would be amazing. The ultimate heel turn.

I wish creative would have Damien Sandow speak a bit more like he used to. After re-watching his debut recently he was much more intellectual back then.

I think i'm on my own here, but I really like the current tag belts. I think them bronze is pretty apt in regards to them being the third biggest belts you can win. If you want the big gold ones, you gotta work a little harder.

On the subject, how many times have the tag belts been defended in the main event of a PPV? There was ShowMiz Vs DX at TLC a few years back and I think Diesel/HBK Vs Owen Bulldog, but am I missing any?

• Awards Moderator
I think i'm on my own here, but I really like the current tag belts. I think them bronze is pretty apt in regards to them being the third biggest belts you can win. If you want the big gold ones, you gotta work a little harder.

?

But if you're a team, they're the first biggest belts you can win, aren't they? I've never got used to the current ones, I just like those old ones too much... They have THE WORLD on them!

Mind, I also loved the SmackDown Tag belts and I don't think I'm in the majority there. I think I just like most of my title belts to have a bit of colour on them.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator