Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 1, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2012 The idea of Del Rio leading a stable is appealing. Given that he's supposed to be a rich, educated guy, team him up with Sandow, maybe Swagger and DiBiase too.
The King Of Swing Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 The fact that nobody else here seems to know Delta House is fucking sickening.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 2, 2012 Moderators Posted October 2, 2012 Why didn't you know it when it was Delta Tau Chi a page ago then? ONLY I LIKE ANIMAL HOUSE, THE REST OF YOU CAN FUCK OFF.
UK Kat Von D Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 I'd rather they turn Del Rio face. He isn't likeable but Rodriguez is, so I'd play off that. Have Del Rio defend him after he gets a kicking and offer to train him up. The comedy skits they could do would be great leading up to some small wins over guys like Heath Slater. An eventual mid card tag team run would be fun. You could say its a demotion, but I would look at it as character development and building a connection between Del Rio and the audience, which one day could lead to a more successful main event heel run
Paid Members garynysmon Posted October 2, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2012 That sounds brilliant to be fair.
Wrasslin Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 Seconded, I'd love some skits reminiscent of the old Shane training Vince ones.
Paid Members JNLister Posted October 2, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2012 Just came across a notebook where I listed the matches/skits I'd taped off TV. A tape from the summer of 1997 has the entry "Golddust as leopard." I don't really want to dig out the tape in case it disappoints.
King Pitcos Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 Some concept art for a cancelled WWE game from years ago called Titan: Parts Unknown. http://www.unseen64.net/2012/02/18/wwe-tit...xbox-cancelled/
patiirc Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 Some concept art for a cancelled WWE game from years ago called Titan: Parts Unknown. http://www.unseen64.net/2012/02/18/wwe-tit...xbox-cancelled/ Tbh that could have been fun. The Soccer Slam, style of characterisation would have worked well and some of the concept drawings are lushious.
Loki Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 (edited) Kurt Angle 2011 Kurt Angle now Difficult to find decent photos, but... he's got a LOT bigger again, he's looking like he did in WWE. In my opinion. Discuss. Edited October 4, 2012 by Loki
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 4, 2012 (edited) He was doing that Olympic training publicity stunt at the start of the year, so he had to look like he was at least trying to make it in the Olympics. Now he's back to whatever he was doing beforehand. I remember posting on here I thought he was finished, because he had a string of bad matches, which he never has. After he announced he was not going to the Olympic trails, he started tearing it up again. Edited October 4, 2012 by IANdrewDiceClay
pgi86 Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 From Kim Kardashian's Twitter: Apparently, they were partying at the same club last night in Miami.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 5, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2012 Hogan's just knocking about the club with his shirt off. As you do.
fraserbee Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 It's easy to forget how huge Hogan is. Just look at the size of his hands.
Recommended Posts