Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Absolutely, and thats whats ridiculous. There is no rationale for finding it weird whatsoever other than, can the Undertaker really be interested in listening to Helms talk about his upcoming Heat square off with Pete Gas when he's preparing to defend his Wrestlemania streak for the umpteenth time.

Like i say, it's mental. I just cant picture.

I have been informed of someone (not me honest!) has put a proposal to Challenge TV to have a look at the scheduling for 2013 to see if there was the possibility of working out an agreement with TNA to get the PPV's on just a 48 hour delay on Tuesday and have the PPV air at 8pm instead of the normal 10pm Wednesday.

The intention of this would be to create a TNA fan club where people could meet up and watch the PPV's in a venue have a beer and have like minded TNA discussion with other TNA fans. The club would have exclusive competitions on the night of the fan club nights such as a giveaway of TNA merchandise and UK tour tickets. If the club became a success where a sizeable amount of people were there TNA could have as a surprise TNA talent show up to the club and pose for candid pictures with fans.

Honestly I don't see the point of this. Would they really change the whole way of them doing things just so a few fans can hang around together?

Well apparently a venue in Glasgow has voiced an interest in having a once a month TNA fan get together the day after the Challenge TV airing and Sky + the event to have it on on Thursdays at 8pm with a just before 11pm finish. The venue would do a wrestling quiz with drinks as prizes.

Arent TNA PPVs 4 hours in this country with the adverts they add in?

Yep hence Sky +ing it means fast forwarding the adverts so the event can be done in just under 3 hours. There was the option of doing this on Tuesday a day before the Challenge TV airing but would fall into legal wranglings over downloading the event on Monday and burning to DVD which the venue owner does not want to go down that route.

• Paid Members
Did the idiot who came up with the scheme actually suggest illegally downloading the event to the venue?

Did he suggest keeping the power on for the main event is perhaps a more pertinent question.

Did the idiot who came up with the scheme actually suggest illegally downloading the event to the venue?

The person did suggest that at first. The venue said no. I've had my boat burnt with American wrestling show screenings in licensed venues so I'm not involved.

Absolutely, and thats whats ridiculous. There is no rationale for finding it weird whatsoever other than, can the Undertaker really be interested in listening to Helms talk about his upcoming Heat square off with Pete Gas when he's preparing to defend his Wrestlemania streak for the umpteenth time.

Steak*

Edited by hallicks

• Paid Members

Steak*

I actually wrote steak initially and though, no, some clever cunt will have me for it. You cant win in this place. :D