Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

'Big Sexy' Dave Meltzer said a while ago that WWE were interested in bringing Angle back when his TNA contract was up a year or two ago, but then Angle started getting arrested every other month - culminating in him getting accused of stalking Raka Khan while sticking a needle in his arse. Vince then made it clear that he doesn't want to touch Angle.

Shame, we all miss the proper stars TNA have in front of real crowds.

• Paid Members
'Big Sexy' Dave Meltzer said a while ago that WWE were interested in bringing Angle back when his TNA contract was up a year or two ago, but then Angle started getting arrested every other month - culminating in him getting accused of stalking Raka Khan while sticking a needle in his arse. Vince then made it clear that he doesn't want to touch Angle.

Shame, we all miss the proper stars TNA have in front of real crowds.

That smacks to me of this attitude some have who want TNA to fail so their stars go back to WWE. Yeah, that'll be good for the Wrestling industry.

Edited by garynysmon

I have been informed of someone (not me honest!) has put a proposal to Challenge TV to have a look at the scheduling for 2013 to see if there was the possibility of working out an agreement with TNA to get the PPV's on just a 48 hour delay on Tuesday and have the PPV air at 8pm instead of the normal 10pm Wednesday.

The intention of this would be to create a TNA fan club where people could meet up and watch the PPV's in a venue have a beer and have like minded TNA discussion with other TNA fans. The club would have exclusive competitions on the night of the fan club nights such as a giveaway of TNA merchandise and UK tour tickets. If the club became a success where a sizeable amount of people were there TNA could have as a surprise TNA talent show up to the club and pose for candid pictures with fans.

• Paid Members
Surely you can't pose for a candid photo

Edge & Christian can.

Anything more annoying than not having seen Raw and then the discussion thread hitting 3 pages by 8am Tuesday morning letting you know there's something big happened. Gonna be a long wait to see it now. Bastards.

I have been informed of someone (not me honest!) has put a proposal to Challenge TV to have a look at the scheduling for 2013 to see if there was the possibility of working out an agreement with TNA to get the PPV's on just a 48 hour delay on Tuesday and have the PPV air at 8pm instead of the normal 10pm Wednesday.

The intention of this would be to create a TNA fan club where people could meet up and watch the PPV's in a venue have a beer and have like minded TNA discussion with other TNA fans. The club would have exclusive competitions on the night of the fan club nights such as a giveaway of TNA merchandise and UK tour tickets. If the club became a success where a sizeable amount of people were there TNA could have as a surprise TNA talent show up to the club and pose for candid pictures with fans.

Honestly I don't see the point of this. Would they really change the whole way of them doing things just so a few fans can hang around together?

• Paid Members
Anything more annoying than not having seen Raw and then the discussion thread hitting 3 pages by 8am Tuesday morning letting you know there's something big happened. Gonna be a long wait to see it now. Bastards.

Heh. I actually now watch Raw based on how many pages the thread gets on here by a certain point. If the thread doesn't appear until Monday afternoon, I know that I'm not going to be watching that one. If Ian's excitedly created a thread about it around its broadcast time, then I'm watching it on Tuesday.

Edited by Gladstone Small

I wish we had more bits like 'shit is on'. 'Dull as fuck' would have saved me some hours of my life. 'Nothing noteworthy' would have decided whether I watch one too. With it being three hours, I want to know whether it's worth committing too.