Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

After listening to some Limp Bizkit the other day, I was reminded just how good that Austin/Rock WM17 Promo really is.

Shame it has that little break for the seemingly short involvement of Debra at the time, but loved the promo and the match.

They removed all the Limp Bizkit from the Wrestlemania collection DVDs which has saddened me incredibly.

• Paid Members
After listening to some Limp Bizkit the other day, I was reminded just how good that Austin/Rock WM17 Promo really is.

Shame it has that little break for the seemingly short involvement of Debra at the time, but loved the promo and the match.

They removed all the Limp Bizkit from the Wrestlemania collection DVDs which has saddened me incredibly.

If you buy the tagged classics, they are still in them ha. The WM19 original DVD still has the Bizkit performance as well!

Did the idiot who came up with the scheme actually suggest illegally downloading the event to the venue?

The person did suggest that at first. The venue said no. I've had my boat burnt with American wrestling show screenings in licensed venues so I'm not involved.
So it's purely coincidence that some muppet in your area has had the same stupid idea you've been floating on here for months?

• Paid Members

There's a bloke on the Chase who just said if he'd win the money he'd go to WrestleMania. He then went on a long rant about "if you've ever been you get the bug". In a complete set up by ITV, during the speech the camera went to his fellow contestant (which they never do while talking to a new contestant) who had a look on her face that said "fucking loser". She even rolled her eyes slightly. It was great. If you don't laugh, you'll cry I suppose.He must be on this forum. He was a Scottish lad, who likes wrestling and wears shit clothes. Anyone fit that description?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

There's a bloke on the Chase who just said if he'd win the money he'd go to WrestleMania. He then went on a long rant about "if you've ever been you get the bug". In a complete set up by ITV, during the speech the camera went to his fellow contestant (which they never do while talking to a new contestant) who had a look on her face that said "fucking loser". She even rolled her eyes slightly. It was great. If you don't laugh, you'll cry I suppose.He must be on this forum. He was a Scottish lad, who likes wrestling and wears shit clothes. Anyone fit that description?

Twas I :)They asked me who my favourite wrestler was, and we talked a little about CM Punk. Personally, we talked about the volunteer work I do and I felt that was the better chat, but they never used it sadly! Edited by Dazz

If you'd have mentioned a wrestler people had heard of, they might have used it. Boom.Unlucky, though. That Chase program is a bastard for UKFF members. Carbomb and Dazz have now bit the dust.

The worst bit was being in Seat 4. I could answer most of the other peoples Cash builders and chases. :(