Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I think all it needs is the person creating the Raw thread to mention whether it was crap or not. Obviously, this only works if you haven't got a complete goon creating the thread.

• Paid Members

Balls to that. Just watch the fucker!

Edit: I went through a phase of adding a Rating out of five and best match poll to the Raw thread each week. I could start it again, just for the rating. Then you'd only need to open the first page without spoilers to see the consensus?

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Just watched Punks new DVD. Really enjoyed it. Lots of interesting stuff about how he didn't get on with his biological family (didn't know that) his hour long matches in ROH with Chris Hero and his match ups with Raven, and how he is a "Paul Heyman guy" because of his time in WWECW and what Paul did to help him by trying to get him noticed by the higher ups in WWE.

So yeah Like I say really good DVD. If you haven't watched it yet it is definitely worth two hours of your time.

Anyone else watched it? Whats your thoughts etc?

• Paid Members

I just typed Triple H into Google and it offered me 'Triple H haircut', I was intrigued and clicked...

HHH_haircut.jpg

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! He looks like somebody drew Bobby Roode's face on a testicle. Another part of our childhood dies.

(And I'm aware I'm out the loop).

• Paid Members

Somehow during my usual evening activity of looking at pictures of Mellisa Clarkes bottom, I came upon this gif at random. I have no idea what's happening, but it made me laugh.

1346083502622.gif

• Paid Members

Two things i'm sure i read recently and can neither provide sources for nor evidence. (You can applaud the substance of this post at a later date)

Batista was accompanied during his MMA debut, by MVP

Randy Orton used to be good friends with Mark Jindrak.

I have no basis for this thought process other than what we see on TV, but i find it hard to imagine wrestling friendships outside of storyline purposes.

Some i get, the Clique for example given their similar position and standing at the time, but others like those above just sound mental in my head.

• Paid Members
i find it hard to imagine wrestling friendships outside of storyline purposes.

Why? Hurricane Helms and the Undertaker used to hang out together and go to MMA events together. If you get on with someone, you are mates. Wrestlers are still people. The rules of life still apply.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay