Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

It should be actively encouraged! We should all chip in and make sure the gas bill is paid in advance, just in case there are any shortages beforehand....

Is the gas from Scottish Hydro so I can get VIP perks from The Hydro arena when it opens in September next year?

It should be actively encouraged! We should all chip in and make sure the gas bill is paid in advance, just in case there are any shortages beforehand....

Is the gas from Scottish Hydro so I can get VIP perks from The Hydro arena when it opens in September next year?
Might be...but you wont be able to use the perks, you know seeing as u will be gassed and all that jazz. :confused:

• Paid Members

Ten years today since FWA British Uprising (I) at York Hall, Bethnal Green, London....

James Tighe defeated Jack Xavier and Raj GhoshThe UK Pitbulls beat The New BreedDrew McDonald beat Robbie BrooksideDoug Williams pinned Jerry LynnPaul Travell beat NikitaJonny Storm defeated AJ StylesUlf Herman beat Balls MahoneyJody Fleisch beat Flash Barker in a ladder match to win the FWA British Heavyweight Title.

• Paid Members

How do you get on with the Dragon Gate Nottingham DVD, Richie? I haven't got round to watching it yet, but from my memory in person, you were more animated than the action at times. At one point, I thought you were about to slide into the ring.

Ten years today since FWA British Uprising (I) at York Hall, Bethnal Green, London....

James Tighe defeated Jack Xavier and Raj GhoshThe UK Pitbulls beat The New BreedDrew McDonald beat Robbie BrooksideDoug Williams pinned Jerry LynnPaul Travell beat NikitaJonny Storm defeated AJ StylesUlf Herman beat Balls MahoneyJody Fleisch beat Flash Barker in a ladder match to win the FWA British Heavyweight Title.

Actually watched some of this a few weeks ago. That Tighe/Xavier/Ghosh match is truly awful viewing. The show definetly picked up as it went on.

Just stumbled on Extreme Sports (SKY 419) and they're showing TNA's Most Extreme Matches. Didn't know they had any other UK exposure other than Challenge.

Yeah I think they kept some sort of deal going with Extreme after they moved to Challenge, hence the Vintage Collection style shows

• Paid Members

I remember Fleisch v Barker and Lynn v Williams being cracking matches when they showed it on TWC, and Drew McDonald v Robbie Brookside being one of most dreadful pieces of crap that I'd ever seen. I don't remember anything about the other matches.