Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Hogan's just knocking about the club with his shirt off. As you do.

article-0-1558E48F000005DC-80_634x868.jpgarticle-0-1558E384000005DC-761_634x447.jpg

And so he should. If I was Hulk Hogan my number one party trick would be ripping my tshirt off. If I got pissed with Hogan and he didn't do it I would consider the night a failure

Edited by maxwell_murder

• Paid Members
If I was Hulk Hogan my number one party trick would be ripping my tshirt off. If I got pissed with Hogan and he didn't do it I would consider the night a failure

You'd have to pay your dues first by ripping your shirt off in the pub for the crib team before you could do it in clubs though.

• Paid Members

Say what you like about Michael McGillicutty (and I'm strangely enjoying him of late), the guy knows how to throw a proper knife-edge chop like his dad. Much better than the usual face-on chest slaps most guys try to pass off as chops these days.

Just came across a notebook where I listed the matches/skits I'd taped off TV. A tape from the summer of 1997 has the entry "Golddust as leopard." I don't really want to dig out the tape in case it disappoints.

It can't fail. Either it will be as amazing as it sounds, or it will be awful but classic. Like Alan Partridge. Dig it out!

If I was Hulk Hogan my number one party trick would be ripping my tshirt off. If I got pissed with Hogan and he didn't do it I would consider the night a failure

You'd have to pay your dues first by ripping your shirt off in the pub for the crib team before you could do it in clubs though.

If I was Hulk Hogan I wouldn't need to pay my dues you fucking drip.

You need to pay your dues before you even attempt to make another joke

• Paid Members

Having watched TNA quite a bit recently, and having just watched the CM Punk dvd, I really hope Jeff Hardy does make a return at some point soon to WWE. Him and Punk had a really good chemistry and I think Hardy still has one big run left in him, and he'd be a main event player as soon as he walked in the door. With Punk a fully fledged heel now as well, I think it'd make a good little programme if, for example, in the highly likely situation Rock and Cena are busy come Mania time (providing Hardy's contract is up before then).

Has anyone seen the 15 min interview which JR did with Austin and Punk to promote WWE 13? I've got it downloaded but it's been taken down from YouTube several times from what I've seen. It's a great, kayfabe piece with Austin seemingly pissed off throughout the whole thing and Punk agitating him. I think it was filmed on Summerslam weekend before Punk turned full heel. It's a nice tease to get the rumour mill going about a potential match between the two. Austin has some great moments where he mutters stuff under his breath in a very authentic way while Punk gets in one or two good lines too. After years of having Austin on TV playing a jokey sherif or co-GM the last time we saw him, it's a welcome showing for him. It really reminded me of the JR interview between Austin and Rock prior to WM17. Excellent stuff if anyone can find it.

Edited by dharmabear