Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I noticed in the full list of DVD Easter Eggs on SilverVision's site that there haven't been any added since 2009.

Before that though, there are loads of WWE dvds with easter eggs like full matches, interviews, angles, and more.

Are there any that are must-see?

Just had a look on Twitter to see if Abraham Washington is still talking bollocks and noticed he'd retweeted someone called Cena Is The Cancer, who apparently is a Twitter legend even though in reality he's just an absolute bell end

Anyway, after reading some of his shite I'm now firmly in the camp of people who want to see Cena win every PPV main event with 1 AA and the STF after being twatted for twenty minutes, just to give that sad cunt something to moan about

Just watching smackdown and I have to say.... Wade Barrett is absolute shite. His music is generic, his performances are boring and don't engage me at all...and his facial expressions after the matches are hilarious. That " serious" boxer face looks special, and his 'boom' is pathetic. Good job he is on SD so they can pipe in some semblance of giving-a-shit for him. He really is a waste of airtime.

I like Wade Barrett, but the boxer gimmick is absolutely terrible compared to the smarmy, no-redeeming-features villain he was before. And his new finisher is one of the worst ever. Maybe over time, it'll get over like Umaga's thumb jab did, but Umaga wasn't having 40 minute matches with jobbers like Gabriel and Kidd to help fill up three hour Raws.

I was actually on my way in this thread to say the complete opposite. I thought he looked like a million quid last night, truly worthy of the next man thread. However, I couldn't help but wonder how big a deal he'd be right now if WWE hadn't pulled the rug from under him after Nexus. If they hadn't lost faith in him he'd easily be a top guy right now.

• Paid Members

I know that some people didn't like it, but I always thought that his Wasteland finisher was pretty good. This new one is rubbish.

I do like Wade- I think he has a good look and he's a confident talker, he's just struggling with the same problem as 90% of the undercard at the moment- shit writing.

• Paid Members

I like the forearm smash, but you can tell it's one of those finisher's that's gonna look shit a lot of the time because he doesn't want to properly lay it in on everyone, and as such, it's gonna fizzle out like Burchill's Crowd Silence Curb Stomp.

Nah for me he is just another biggish guy with nothing going for him but his height. His wonky nose should help with his boxer/hardman gimmick but he just seems to lack credibility doing it. Like SCSA actually came across like he didn't give a shit, Taker is shit scary or Mankind being deranged. But Barrett just seems like he is playing a part unconvincingly. They really need some decent mid card heels , but I just see him being one of those ones that's around for ages and gets a world title run cause there is no one else decent at that time.