Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Watching the Hall of Fame ceremony and can't help but think how old Trish Stratus is starting to look. Is it down to surgery or what cause I checked up Wiki and seen she's only 37? Still would right enough, don't get me wrong.

Watching the Hall of Fame ceremony and can't help but think how old Trish Stratus is starting to look. Is it down to surgery or what cause I checked up Wiki and seen she's only 37? Still would right enough, don't get me wrong.

abe07db4ce10c8e2444151cfaadc5e28.jpg

:confused:

She might have had a dash of botox maybe but nothing looks radically different from when she was regularly on TV (the best part of 10 years ago btw) to suggest she might have had plastic surgery.

Since we're talking women from that period: I think Stephanie McMahon looks distinctly different these days, but I can't put my finger on what it is that's different?

stephanie.jpeg

EDIT: In that photo, it's the eyes I reckon.

Edited by dopper

Uncle Zeb was bloody brilliant on Main Event. Ziggler sounded like he might have enjoyed his title win rather a lot on Monday night, judging by his tumbleweed city promo.

Fandango's in-ring solo mincing is cringingly amusing.

• Paid Members
It really rankles with me that since he's returned, they do Jericho's entrance all backwards.

Pyro, tron, lights & music, THEN blackout & flashy jacket makes no sense.

I like it. It gets him two pops as well.