Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Has there been any talk on here about the special Wrestlemania ring entrances yet? They're one of the highlights of 'mania for me now and they can help give the show a seriously big time feel. HHH will inevitably do something cool but his are usually Conan like, can't imagine what a special entrance for short haired HHH would be. Taker, Cena, Rock and HHH could all do something cool, hope they do.

• Paid Members
They've found the one and only comic book not called Viz that's any good. It's...

00%20VEW%201.00%20FC.png

And it's available for you to read HERE.

12%20VEW%201.12.png

I was half expecting Kerry to have shot up his brother in panel #4.

Edited by seph

Has there been any talk on here about the special Wrestlemania ring entrances yet? They're one of the highlights of 'mania for me now and they can help give the show a seriously big time feel. HHH will inevitably do something cool but his are usually Conan like, can't imagine what a special entrance for short haired HHH would be. Taker, Cena, Rock and HHH could all do something cool, hope they do.

Reckon rock will have something based around coming home by p diddy.

Given takers anger at punk would like something that isn't his slow walk

Reckon rock will have something based around coming home by p diddy.

Given takers anger at punk would like something that isn't his slow walk

It would be a very CM Punk thing to do to some how cut off Taker's entrance. Start shouting down the microphone for them to cut the music etc. Just to further piss off taker.

• Paid Members

Why would he need more heat? You get heat to build to the match. He should be running scared from the Undertaker on the night. Thats what a heel should do. Undertaker is the Phenom and the Lord of Darkness and all that bollocks. He shouldn't play the pussy to someone when he's there to get revenge.

Interrupting Undertaker's entrance would be shite, since a lot of people would rather see his entrance than most of the other matches. Anyway Undertaker has been buried alive and set on fire and it didn't effect his entrance speed.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Interrupting Undertaker's entrance would be shite, since a lot of people would rather see his entrance than most of the other matches. Anyway Undertaker has been buried alive and set on fire and it didn't effect his entrance speed.

wrong.gif

As I recall, Cole covered for it on commentary, saying how seriously he must be taking this match because he'd never seen 'Taker march down the ramp like that. Then the next night on RAW when he was doing a promo with Shawn Michaels, you could see little burns on his face that looked like bits of fried egg that he hadn't washed off from breakfast.