King Pitcos Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Cole had a tag match with Lawler on Raw against Legacy before that, and Big E's NXT stuff is televised, at least internationally. Hmm, tricky, I thought someone would blast that out of the water instantly. Fandango's wrestled on NXT loads of times. He won it once.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Cole had a tag match with Lawler on Raw against Legacy before that, and Big E's NXT stuff is televised, at least internationally. Hmm, tricky, I thought someone would blast that out of the water instantly. Fandango's wrestled on NXT loads of times. He won it once. But wasn't that as Johnny Curtis, not Fandango? It's like saying Kane didn't debut at Bad Blood 97 because of his run as Issac Yankem.
King Pitcos Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Is Fandango definitely meant to be not Johnny Curtis? Did Gobbledy Gooker ever wrestle before WrestleMania X-Seven?
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 As far as I know, they've made zero reference to Fandango being Johnny Curtis. I suppose there's always time for a Tensai-style ret-conning. I'll be damned, the Gooker did not wrestle prior to the Gimmick Battle Royal. What an honour!
Paid Members Statto Posted March 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2013 (edited) My reading of it has certainly been that Fandango is a completely new wrestler, not just a new persona (I don't want to say "gimmick" in this context) for Johnny Curtis, in WWE kayfabe continuity. In the same way that Dolph Ziggler is not Nicky from the Spirit Squad, I guess. Edit: before someone else says it, yes I know there have been a few occasions where Dolph's past as Nicky has been referenced in a nudge-nudge wink-wink kind of way. The same is true of Kane having been Isaac Yankem, Unabomb & The Christmas Creature, thanks to Jerry Lawler. In WWE canon, they're unrelated. Edited March 29, 2013 by Statto
robbo9292 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 i've heard wwe are planning a record breaking harlem shake at wrestlemania
Loki Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Cole had a tag match with Lawler on Raw against Legacy before that, and Big E's NXT stuff is televised, at least internationally. Hmm, tricky, I thought someone would blast that out of the water instantly. Fandango's wrestled on NXT loads of times. He won it once. Ha! You fucking smark, look at you using the wrestler's former gimmick name.
Vamp Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 i've heard wwe are planning a record breaking harlem shake at wrestlemania Yeah they've gone from masks to the Harlem shake.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2013 Tons of Funk is a fucking cracking name for the team of Brodus and Tensai.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 i've heard wwe are planning a record breaking harlem shake at wrestlemania Yeah they've gone from masks to the Harlem shake. I fucking hate the Harlem Shake, I'm normally pretty tolerant of these "fads", but it'll be 60,000 people having epileptic fits to Pac Man music. No thanks.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2013 They aren't really going to try it are they? The Harlem Shake is sooo February.
robbo9292 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 i'd rather they do this one: - Oh and it isn't an actual harlem shake in this video
Merzbow Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 i'd rather they do this one: - Oh and it isn't an actual harlem shake in this video That's even worse.
Pinc Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 i'd rather they do this one: - Oh and it isn't an actual harlem shake in this video Painful shit.
Sphinx Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 You both beat me to it. That is embarrassingly shit. And to top it off, one of the bloke's voices who does the chorus is really, really annoying. Needless to say I couldn't watch the whole thing.
Recommended Posts