Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

You should check out the http://www.wrestlingdata.com ... Excellent stuff.

 

Lost more than you think.

1988: http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?bef...5&jahr=1988

1989: http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?bef...5&jahr=1989

1990: http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?bef...5&jahr=1990

 

Just that most of his losses didn't make TV. Don't forget he was buddies with Pat Patterson. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

  • Moderators
Posted

That's what I meant. He probably stared at the lights all the while on house shows as a heel in the WWF, but he hardly ever ever lost on TV or PPV

  • Moderators
Posted
I'm really glad we're past the point of Wrestlemania main events ending with Vince McMahon chair shots.

 

 

I am always happy to see Vince McMahon on my TV and can't think of a time when that wasn't true. He's amazing.

Posted

DIdn't he have a great match on Raw last year as well? There's no better heel in the business, even at his age.

Posted
Dino Bravo never used to fucking lose. I think between 1986 and 1990 he must have lost about 5 times.

 

 

This used to fuck me right off,i mean he is the worst fucking Wrestler ever i swear

 

But Butch how nice was it when he finally started to get pinned often on TV?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Wrestlemania 6's sound system sounds absolutely unbelievable. Love it at the end of the Roberts - DiBiase match when the Snake theme is echoing throughout the whole building. Sounds absolutely mental. Good job.

Edited by bAzTNM#1
  • Paid Members
Posted

I had a dream last night that I was in the pub about to watch WrestleMania and there was some bloke on the next table slagging off Mark Henry. I hope this isn't a premonition, I don't want to have to split any wigs on Sunday night.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I'd be surprised if you went to anywhere showing WrestleMania live and the audience wasn't at least 30% Fin Martin/those Forbidden Planet Croydon types.

I know. I've never been to the pub to watch wrestling before, but agreed to do it this year with some mates as nobody really fancied watching it on their own. I'm betting it will be closer to 50% Fin Martins. Dreading it a little bit to be honest.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It's not like you're going to support your football team, where everybody supports them. People are entitled to like or dislike whoever. Unless you want to organise a UKFF WrestleMania screening and only invite the cool people who think Mark Henry is awesome.

Edited by SpursRiot2012
Posted

I would definitely go to a UKFF Mizark appreciation night.

 

Generally speaking, every wrestling fan I have met in real life (bar a few friends who I knew before they revealed their wrestling fandom) has been a weirdo. When I went to the Impact Zone, everyone who wasn't with a kid was really, really strange. Being in a pub full of them sounds torturous.

  • Paid Members
Posted

95.8% of all adult wrestling fans are severe gimps. It's just about worth it putting up with them at live events, but to sit around and watch a show on the telly with them? Fuck that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...