NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

sam winchester yawn GIF

Can't be discussing stuff, pal. That's not what this place is for. Not allowed to critique modern stuff. Not allowed to praise old stuff. Just got to accept that they're doing their best. Like the government.

Dull as fuck.

I mean, they better have that the contract is full of a load of shit that Drake has to go through. Types of matches he has to have, people he has to team with etc. It could become a really good little storyline where he signed the contract without reading it and there is now a tonne of shit in it he has to do.

23 hours ago, Statto said:

Has Drake always been as dribbly as he's been since this angle began? Gobbing all over the place at moment,, bless him.

If you saw him vomit right in front of your feet during an IPW:UK ladder match back in the day a bit of dribble wouldn't be anything to worry about!

So do we know how much of the Drake Maverick stuff was a work? Obviously making an angle out of real life sackings is bad enough but was Drake in on the whole thing or did they legitimately let him go out there thinking he was having his last WWE match only to pull the equivalent of ā€œlol we pranked you broā€ all for the sake of a storyline?

I know itā€™s unlikely and Iā€™m probably being worked but at this point I honestly wouldnā€™t put it past them to toy with someoneā€™s emotions like that whilst simultaneously thinking theyā€™re the good guys in all of this.

Edited by Love-Wilcox

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

I mean, they better have that the contract is full of a load of shit that Drake has to go through. Types of matches he has to have, people he has to team with etc. It could become a really good little storyline where he signed the contract without reading it and there is now a tonne of shit in it he has to do.

But wouldn't that mean he's been screwed over by a face Regal and a face HHH?Ā 

2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Wherever he goes from here it's at least better than pissing himself.

On 6/5/2020 at 9:54 AM, Devon Malcolm said:

They definitely should have kept her coming out in her AnnĀ Summers gear on a PG show, sure.

Ermmmm, no. I was refering more to the glamourous dresses and beautiful hair and makeup she exibited when she debuted there. When she would just sit on the stage watching or her backstage area stuff. The Smokeshow. Not the latter stage obviously. She's not wrestling anyway.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Just so that Iā€™m clear, Takeover: In Your House is on tomorrow before the go-home episode goes on he network, right?

Yeah. But thatā€™s because on the UK network there is now a 1 week delay because of it being shown live on BT Sport. If you can VPN the Network, it will be on there

22 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yeah. But thatā€™s because on the UK network there is now a 1 week delay because of it being shown live on BT Sport. If you can VPN the Network, it will be on there

I figured that would be the case, so was more of a ā€œdo I need to find it through ā€˜other meansā€ or not. In all honesty Iā€™ll probably not get round to watching it by the time itā€™s on the network any way, by which I can just watch in normal order