NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

That's not the most exciting tourney ever, for me.  Too many NXT UK teams.  Kind of shows how denuded the tag division is right now though.

Incidentally, the Awards show they  broadcast yesterday was terrible.  I had no idea who the two male presenters were but fucking hell they were shit.  The big fella in the shorts with the quiff might be the worst WWE backstage talent I've ever seen.

44 minutes ago, Loki said:

That's not the most exciting tourney ever, for me.  Too many NXT UK teams.  Kind of shows how denuded the tag division is right now though.

Incidentally, the Awards show they  broadcast yesterday was terrible.  I had no idea who the two male presenters were but fucking hell they were shit.  The big fella in the shorts with the quiff might be the worst WWE backstage talent I've ever seen.

Sam Roberts and Pat McAfee. Roberts’ podcast is perfectly fine, but I’ve never quite understood why WWE like him so much.

McAfee played in the NFL for 8 years, retired in 2017 and started punditry for Football, he's a huge WWE fan as well so has managed to get himself onto their backstage team as well. I can see Vince getting a kick out of an 8 year NFL veteran choosing wrestling over football post-career.

• Paid Members
On 1/2/2020 at 6:39 PM, RedRooster said:

Roberts’ podcast is perfectly fine, but I’ve never quite understood why WWE like him so much.

He pays them to be on their shows. Or at least used to.