NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Also, Gable is the true stand out of the two for me, but did love Jordan's hype up moment on the NXT event.

Gable's the better worker and he's a proper all-rounder but I think Jordan's size and look make him a far better prospect for WWE.

Also Gable doesn't wear a jock which is just weird.

• Paid Members

Fuck sake Rick, I'm not going to be able to unsee that whenever I see them wrestle now!

Gable is amazing, a real all-round top class technician. He has the suplex and amateur takedown ability of Angle but with the beautiful chain wrestling of the old Brit guys. Perfect blend. And he has some flying up his sleeve, too.

Can we start dreaming about Balor vs Nakamura yet?

Not until Gallows and Anderson debut on NXT. Then I'd suggest Nakamura would be geared to take the title by Summerslam and The Balor Club / Bulletproof would be sent up.

Better? :)

Edited by stevieg1980

• Paid Members

Balor Club is fucking stupid sounding .

It's going to lead to animosity and there'll be no swapping or ousting of leaders like there was in the BC. And if they do swap leaders, do they just say Styles Club (which essentially sounds like a barbers), or Gallows Club or Heaven forbid they're relegated to jobber status on the main roster and Tyson Kidd takes the reins?

Bullet Proof is decent...but Balor Club...no. It's stupid. You'll all see!!!

Edited by Scott Malbranque

Balor Club is fucking stupid sounding .

It's going to lead to animosity and there'll be no swapping or ousting of leaders like there was in the BC. And if they do swap leaders, do they just say Styles Club (which essentially sounds like a barbers), or Gallows Club or Heaven forbid they're relegated to jobber status on the main roster and Tyson Kidd takes the reins?

Bullet Proof is decent...but Balor Club...no. It's stupid. You'll all see!!!

Totally agree with this. Besides, it's not like he needs a stable as he never does jobs and is undefeated when wearing the paint on NXT.

Yeah Balor Club is a shit name.

What are the chances of Kurt Angle scoring a trainers job at NXT in the future? He'd be great at showing guys how to blend that indie style in to a workabke WWE style and he can be an on screen coach for American Alpha. Coach Angle.