NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

I think i'd take my trousers off if we saw that sleazy walk to the ring this monday. I hope Kanye West doesn't start sniffing around for a cut but that intro sounds an awful lot like "Hell of a Life".

All I can hear is Rhianna's 'Towards the Sun' from the Home OST

A wrestler who can sell you his entire act with just his entrance is a rare thing. Saying he needs to ease up on the facials and selling is as bad as judging Cena by 03' standards.

My fabourite bit in that match was during the forearm trade off Zayn hits him and they have a breather then they start up again and Zayn hits him first so Naka makes sure he hits him twice in s row too. Gotta get your shit in.

Joe, Sami, Asuka and Shinsuke all have amazing music. Asukas sounds like some proper stoner rock band, i'm not too sure it fits her although, it does look like she got dressed after smoking the most potent bifta known to man.

I think he needs to tone back his facial expressions a little. My only fault with the match was that they are a little too distracting. But fuck me the amount he stands out compared to anyone else is superb. Even in his Test away kit pleather trousers.

I disagree. I believe he is by far the best seller that there is out there. Half of the reason most of the roster is so bland is because they don't 'show out' facially. Everyone can see whether he is in pain or not and without the facial expressions he would be less Nakamura than he is.

Was Asuka wearing her pants on the outside of her wrestling gear? In my half awake state when watching it live I got really confused.

Aye she was wearing a thong and those suspender things on the outside, one of them came loose too and seemed to get in her way a little.

• Paid Members

I cant stop watching that entrance. It's utterly captivating. The music and video backdrop was something out of Kill Bill. And his mannerisms are just wonderful... just wow.

Seeing him for the first time was something truly special.

Same here. I must have watched his entrance a dozen times. The pop that Matrix pose gets is amazing.

This has to be the greatest debut I've ever seen. He walked out there and effortlessly positioned himself as the best guy on the entire roster. Any time he spends in developmental is time wasted. They don't need to change a thing. They should genuinely out on Monday's Raw. Have him interrupt Brock or something. Let them smash the shit out of each other.

Edited by Supremo

Nakamura. What a legend. Saying he should ease up on the facials is utterly boneheaded. Total storytelling. He's a megastar. Every inch of him screamed character. Utterly love his combo of floppy louche rock star, lulling you into a false sense of security then WHAM! some knockout strike out of nowhere. Watching it back again, you can see some of those kicks look brutal but they were totally safe and a testament to the incredible work and selling of both men. Some of Sami's reactions were absolutely class - catching that Pele from Shins on the apron, he had a proper WTF look in his eyes before realising he was nearly KO'ed.

Vince will never get him, though. The hair, limpness and lack of muscularity will put him right off. I swear Vince, in his railing against his old age, refuses to admit his hearing is going, and passes off the fact he can't hear the scale of some of these guys' reactions as them not being over, brother.

My only gripe was that Naks came out in his waistcoat rather than his boss military number.

Plus, the match may have been bobbins, but absolutely loved Aries' Sound Garden/Man of Steel theme. More CFO$ goodness.

Edited by CavemanLynn

THe scrunching his face up every two seconds isn't needed, I didn't say stop it, just ease it back a bit to save it from being OTT. Not a problem with how he sells, it was when he wasn't selling