Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Louch said:

No mention of Cathy Kelly packing in wwe, times have changed on here 

In fairness, half the forum hasn't watched an episode of Raw in years and has no idea who Cathy Kelly is. The only barometer of times changing would be no more discussions on Robocop in WCW or how big Batista's dick is.

Edited by garynysmon

16 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

In fairness, half the forum hasn't watched an episode of Raw in years and has no idea who Cathy Kelly is. The only barometer of times changing would be no more discussions on Robocop in WCW or how big Batista's dick is.

I never let not watching RAW get in the way of me knowing who Cathy Kelly is 🥰

Any idea on where she's moved on to..?

Having not watched Raw in years shouldn't get in the way of knowing her anyway as she was never on Raw

Are you sure you guys aren't confusing Cathy Kelly with Charley Caruso?

Cathy Kelly is/was the NXT backstage interviewer and has only been on Smackdown a handful times, the first time being the Show last Nov when the rest of the crew were stuck in Saudi

She does a lot of work on the YouTube and catch up type shows though

Charley Caruso is the lead Raw backstage interviewer

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

Having not watched Raw in years shouldn't get in the way of knowing her anyway as she was never on Raw.

Don't take it literally. I was kind of implying that those who don't watch Raw in 2019/2020 probably don't watch Smackdown and/or NXT either.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Here's her finest work:

I almost put that video in the, "great but minor moments," thread.

Unscripted, Billie Kay seems to be one of the funniest people in that company. I love how Cathy and Peyton can't keep a straight face.

• Paid Members

Apparently the Observer is reporting that Goldberg is no longer competing at Wrestlemania as they already have too many part timers booked to compete.

https://wwfoldschool.com/backstage-news-regarding-goldbergs-wrestlemania-36-replacement/

I find this a little odd given that time is certainly not on Goldberg or anyone else's side, and surely putting a big match back a year is a risky move? Its Wrestlemania, essentially a one off. Does it matter how many proper superstars part timers they have on the show?

Pile them high, I might even watch it if that were the case!

Edited by garynysmon

I'd never normally click on that kind of link, but I'm glad I did this time, for no reason other than this headline on another link:

WATCH: Hot Video Of Nikki Bella & Natalya’s Juggs Touching While Kissing

Did Rik Mayall fake his death so he could secretly go and work for wwfoldschool.com ?

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Just have him wreck everyone in the Andre Battle Royal.

In terms of "part-timers", they're counting Undertaker, Cena, Edge and Brock Lesnar, with a possibility of Triple H. Bearing in mind that only one of those is actually confirmed in a match at 'Mania so far, though Edge is obviously pretty much a dead cert. So assuming they're all in matches, adding in Goldberg would bring it up to 6.

I figured I'd work out how that compares to recent years.

Wrestlemania 35: Ronda Rousey (do we count her as a part-timer? She was working a reasonably full-time schedule), Kurt Angle, Triple H, Batista, Beth Phoenix, Brock Lesnar, plus the two comedy lads in the Andre Battle Royal. So let's call that 5 or 6 depending on how we count Ronda, plus celebrities bringing it up to 7 or 8, and a non-wrestling appearance from John Cena bringing it up to 9 if you want to count that.

Wrestlemania 34: Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Ronda Rousey (who I will count as a part-timer at this point), Triple H, Stephanie McMahon. So that's 7, plus An Actual Child bringing it up to 8.

Wrestlemania 33: The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Triple H, John Cena (let's say that this is the earliest we can count John Cena as a "part-timer"), Maryse, Shane McMahon.  7.

Wrestlemania 32: Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, Shane McMahon, Brock Lesnar, plus DDP, Tatanka and Shaquille O'Neal in the Battle Royal. So 5-8.

Wrestlemania 31: Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Triple H, Sting. 4.

Wrestlemania 30: Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Batista, Triple H, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Great Khali in the Battle Royal. 6-7.

So 5 or 6 part-timers really wouldn't be that unusual, and it seems very out of character for WWE to panic about there being too many part-timers on the show at that level. Give Goldberg a match, you cowards.

11 hours ago, Supremo said:

I almost put that video in the, "great but minor moments," thread.

Unscripted, Billie Kay seems to be one of the funniest people in that company. I love how Cathy and Peyton can't keep a straight face.

Where the fuck have the Iiconics gone!?
I thought they were very entertaining in small doses [like that video attests].

4 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Apparently the Observer is reporting that Goldberg is no longer competing at Wrestlemania as they already have too many part timers booked to compete.

https://wwfoldschool.com/backstage-news-regarding-goldbergs-wrestlemania-36-replacement/

I find this a little odd given that time is certainly not on Goldberg or anyone else's side, and surely putting a big match back a year is a risky move? Its Wrestlemania, essentially a one off. Does it matter how many proper superstars part timers they have on the show?

Pile them high, I might even watch it if that were the case!

Damn, I kinda liked the idea of a Reigns vs. Goldberg Mania match.