Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

Tilde, don't rise to it. There are some absolute tossers in their little cliques (which is frankly embarrassing behavior for middle aged men). But they are never going to change so just ignore them, unless you want to be continually mocked. Because nothing you will say will ever changed their opinion of you. Once that little clique hate you, you will never win them over. 

I have no issue with being mocked really, it’s just the complete hypocrisy that’s shown on a daily basis on their part. 

Dude, don't give it a second thought. Not worth your or anybody's time.

You've posted lots of stuff that made me go 'huh...what do you know?'. That's the extent of satisfaction this page should give you. 

I assume you don't actually know these people. If they come across as hypocrites or trolling losers, the chsnce that that's what they actually are is pretty high. Leave it at that thought. Telling losers that they are losers has never helped anyone.

Edited by Whistling Skull

I would think (or hope) that any actual bullying on here would be called out. Taking the piss out of someone for “claiming scoopz” is just a minor piss take thing. I post to make myself laugh, not to pop a “clique”. 

There are people on here that I think are absolutely pathetic and little cretins but I just don’t interact with them, just like real life. Do the same. You can mute them just like you can on Twitter or elsewhere.

At the end of the day, this is a wrestling forum. No ones posting on here and coming away looking great are they? But I rarely see anything that goes above a bit of ribbing. Happy to be pointed to examples where this isn’t true though.

2 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Of course, 7 years of being attacked for any little post I make on here makes me thin skinned.

Whilst those same “attackers” rush to the mental health thread to either post about their problems or support others with issues or complain about media use other Caroline Flacks death.

I don't post here often, but I lurk and read it almost daily.

I think you're going a bit overboard saying you get 'attacked' you get light hearted mocking for posting 'news' you've taken off other sites, and present it as your own. thats it.

that is absolutely NOT mental health, its not bullying, and it certainly isn't in the same realm as the treatment of Caroline Flack.

2 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Of course, 7 years of being attacked for any little post I make on here makes me thin skinned.

Whilst those same “attackers” rush to the mental health thread to either post about their problems or support others with issues or complain about media use other Caroline Flacks death.

Source?

7 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

I think you're going a bit overboard saying you get 'attacked' you get light hearted mocking for posting 'news' you've taken off other sites, and present it as your own. thats

In this case though someone brought up the fact I posted the source a few weeks back and got mocked for it.

I mean it’s not just that though, I also like Joshi Puroresu which then it turns gets me mocked for “you buy used knickers and like underage girls”

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 minute ago, TildeGuy~! said:

In this case though someone brought up the fact I posted the source a few weeks back and got mocked for it.

I mean it’s not just that though, I also like Joshi Puroresu which then it turns gets me mocked for “you buy used knickers and like underage girls”

did you not post on here some time ago about buying gear or something off someone in Japan? that would be why that gets brought up.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I remember making a thread about Tony Khan being interested in starting a wrestling promotion and getting mocked for that too

I dont think anyone is mocking you in that thread to be fair. People just joking about the idea the Fulham owner buying a wrestling company or being cynical about the idea of it. The rumours seemed credible at the time. Meltzer's silence on the rumours spoke volumes, being a protector his JR, Jericho and the Young Bucks.

One person's joke is another person's bullying. I've never seen much of what I would personally consider to be outright bullying on here. A few running jokes etc sure, and taking the piss a bit, but nothing I would consider to be harmful. But then you never know how someone's going to take something really.

3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I dont think anyone is mocking you in that thread to be fair. People just joking about the idea the Fulham owner buying a wrestling company or being cynical about the idea of it. The rumours seemed credible at the time. Meltzer's silence on the rumours spoke volumes, being a protector his JR, Jericho and the Young Bucks.

That's what i meant by everyone having different sensibilities. Maybe he feels mocked quicker than you or I would. 

Usually, I'm a big proponent of 'Nut up, be a man and stop bitching', but that wouldn't be fair either. 

All I can factually say is that it saddens me that you take that stuff so hard, Tilde. Not worth it at all. Just have fun and give me de scoopzzz

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

One person's joke is another person's bullying. I've never seen much of what I would personally consider to be outright bullying on here. A few running jokes etc sure, and taking the piss a bit, but nothing I would consider to be harmful. But then you never know how someone's going to take something really.

Exactly. Just because someone say's they aren't bullying you, doesn't remove your feelings about it. If it bothers you, thats personal to you and you shouldn't be judged.

Back on topic, despite assurances they would use a different charter for the Saudi shows after the issues last time, they are using Atlas Air again. I wonder if there will be anymore tarmac drama after last time

As I keep saying it doesn’t affect me as much as you think it does, I’m more annoyed by the hypocrisy of people who enjoy “ribbing” me but then will run straight to threads like the mental health one or once the Caroline Flack news broke. 

Then again I also don’t think Pedophile jokes are “ribbing” 

Edit: Nice to see the usual suspects are keeping quiet on this but liking any post which does poke fun at the whole topic.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

9 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Exactly. Just because someone say's they aren't bullying you, doesn't remove your feelings about it. If it bothers you, thats personal to you and you shouldn't be judged.

Back on topic, despite assurances they would use a different charter for the Saudi shows after the issues last time, they are using Atlas Air again. I wonder if there will be anymore tarmac drama after last time

Well they're not taking the whole roster this time, so even if there's a delay getting back, they've got plenty of the SmackDown roster ready to go. Cena, Braun, Nakamura (and his mates), Bryan, most of the women, Sheamus, Shorty G, Apollo Crews, Gulak, Heavy Machinery... Heck, if we get another pretend hostage situation, Mustafa Ali might be back on telly on Friday.