Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Cody Hall has worked for three Japanese promotions and hasn't been invited back to any of them. All in the space of a few years.

Joey Janela said it best; “Dude you’re 28, the son of Scott Hall and you’re not signed anywhere nor get any notable dates…Get your fucking act together Chico…”.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Cody Rhodes has worked for three Japanese promotions and hasn't been invited back to any of them. All in the space of a few years.

Joey Janela said it best; “Dude you’re 28, the son of Scott Hall and you’re not signed anywhere nor get any notable dates…Get your fucking act together Chico…”.

Wow, he's been busy

• Paid Members

Joey Ryan's schtick is years past its sell-by date, Colt Cabana has been phoning it in for years, I can't remember when I last saw Grado, and the entire "Penis Party" gimmick is a stale attempt to replicate the success of Spring Break with no understand of the charm that makes those shows work. That said, that is a belter of an announcement, though the match itself won't live up to the "woah, wacky!" appeal of the concept.

Ken Shamrock being in town for Mania weekend makes me hope he pops up all over the place, though.