Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

Samoa Joe suspended 30 Days for failing the Wellness Policy

Guess any plans they had for Wrestlemania for him will be scrapped as by my Math he will be eligible to return the Raw before Mania, probably just chuck him in the Battle Royal now if he isn't injured anyway

His Never going to gain any trustĀ to be considered at the top of the card is he,Ā as soon as he gets a little push he gets Injured and now add this it just hasn't ever fallen into place for himĀ  Ā 

Iā€™m sure I read at the weekend he just got another concussion whilst filming an advert for WWE. I think heā€™s in ring days are coming to an end

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Didn't someone report the other week that he'd failed, then it was denied and they were mocked on here? Where they actually right or is it a spooky coincidence?

Potentially me, I swear I'd mentioned it had been reported on Newz sites that he was due a suspension hence not being on TVĀ 

EDIT: 24th Feb in the Raw thread.Ā 

Edited by Shy Dad

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Didn't someone report the other week that he'd failed, then it was denied and they were mocked on here? Where they actually right or is it a spooky coincidence?

I posted the source at the beginning of February I think.

I remember making a thread about Tony Khan being interested in starting a wrestling promotion and getting mocked for that too, also remember looking for the thread recentlyĀ and it had mysteriously been deleted.

Definitely Spooky Coincidence.

Edit: Just done the same search again and its backĀ 

Spooky for sure.

Ā 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

7 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I remember making a thread about Tony Khan being interested in starting a wrestling promotion and getting mocked for that too, also remember looking for the thread once AEW started up and it had mysteriously been deleted.

If you are looking for praise or recognition, the UKFF is not the place to be!

You have two options around here:
1, Suck up to "The Cool Kids" & hope to be accepted.
2, Be a Lone Wolf who usually does not do too much wrong or harmful (hence not being banned) & be branded a "Dolt"

Just thought i would stick this in here, now the UKFF Awards have ended.Ā Not that i give a shit (*At this point people will say i do give a shit because i mentioned the Negative Awards or perhaps be given some other form of unwarranted punishment?*)

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

2, Be a Lone Wolf who usually does not do too much wrong or harmful (hence not being banned) & be branded a "Dolt"

Just thought i would stick this in here, now the UKFF Awards have ended.Ā Not that i give a shit (*At this point people will say i do give a shit because i mentioned the Negative Awards or perhaps be given some other form of unwarranted punishment?*)

Itā€™s too early, even for me, to start my campaign to keep my worst of the UK FF awards for next year

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Itā€™s too early, even for me, to start my campaign to keep my worst of the UK FF awards for next year

I came 3rd without even trying!Ā šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If i survive on here until next year, it's mine at a canter!

• Paid Members

Maybe they were going to hold the suspension back until after Mania, but with him being injured they figured why not get this out of the way as well?

7 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Honestly I didn't realise you were a teenage girl.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I posted the source at the beginning of February I think.

I remember making a thread about Tony Khan being interested in starting a wrestling promotion and getting mocked for that too, also remember looking for the thread recentlyĀ and it had mysteriously been deleted.

Definitely Spooky Coincidence.

Edit: Just done the same search again and its backĀ 

Spooky for sure.

Ā 

That thread features 10Ā responses, which are mainly people joking about a football club owner running a wrestling promotion. If you feel this is you getting mocked, you are incredibly thin-skinned and precious. And if you think the search results are being manipulated in order to avoid you getting credit for scoopz, you're paranoid to a genuinely concerning degree.

Edited by Chris B

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Image result for heidenreich and snitsky

Of course, 7 years of being attacked for any little post I make on here makes me thin skinned.

Whilst those same ā€œattackersā€ rush to the mental health thread to either post about their problems orĀ support others with issues or complain about media use other Caroline Flacks death.

Ā 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Of course, 7 years of being attacked for any little post I make on here makes me thin skinned.

Whilst those same ā€œattackersā€ rush to the mental health thread to either post about their problems orĀ support others with issues or complain about media use other Caroline Flacks death.

Ā 

Tilde, don't rise to it. There are some absolute tossers in their little cliques (which is frankly embarrassing behavior for middle aged men). But they are never going to change so just ignore them, unless you want to be continually mocked. Because nothing you will say will ever changed their opinion of you. Once that little clique hate you, you will never win them over.Ā