Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

17 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Exactly. Just because someone say's they aren't bullying you, doesn't remove your feelings about it. If it bothers you, thats personal to you and you shouldn't be judged.

Back on topic, despite assurances they would use a different charter for the Saudi shows after the issues last time, they are using Atlas Air again. I wonder if there will be anymore tarmac drama after last time

I don't think it would've mattered one bit, if they used a different airline. The guy that owed them money and tried to mess up their day(s) rules the entire country.  

If anything, choosing a different airline as to state that you won't put up with their bullshit, would be very counterproductive. Again, the bullshitter in question owns the entire country.

Edited by Whistling Skull

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

I don't think it would've mattered one bit, if they used a different airline. The guy that owed them money and tried to mess up their day(s) rules the entire country.  

If anything, choosing a different airline as to state that you won't put up with their bullshit, would be very counterproductive. Again, the bullshitter in question owns the entire country.

Allegedly

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Of course, 7 years of being attacked for any little post I make on here makes me thin skinned.

Whilst those same “attackers” rush to the mental health thread to either post about their problems or support others with issues or complain about media use other Caroline Flacks death.

'Attacked'. Please stop attempting to compare your situation with what Caroline Flack went through.

You get the piss taken out of you on here for your constant need to post news before anyone else, without adding any sort of opinion on the topic at hand 90% of the time. And what happens when you get something wrong? People will jump all over it, of course they will. And even in those cases, it's a ribbing- like the 'Varela at White Hart Lane' comments. Are they boring after a while? Probably. Thunderplex also probably has an image of Ric Flair's tongue forever implanted in the forefront of his brain.

Are they the same as constant vile personal abuse from thousands of people on social media and being targeted by the printed media? Not for a fucking second, so knock that comparison on the head straight away.

19 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

'Attacked'. Please stop attempting to compare your situation with what Caroline Flack went through.

Are they the same as constant vile personal abuse from thousands of people on social media and being targeted by the printed media? Not for a fucking second, so knock that comparison on the head straight away.

I’m not comparing my situation to what Caroline Flack went through, not at all, it would be ridiculous for me to even think that way.

What I am trying to explain is the fact these posters here that rush to jump on any post I make on here to get the upcount score higher just so they can pop a pedophile joke here or a “Source?” there, whilst in turn trying to be all Mr Nice whilst supporting other people with mental health issues.

I stopped posting news for a while and started to share my love for Joshi Puroresu, did that then warrant the abuse I got for enjoying something others don’t watch? 

Plus Aurier is the best right back Spurs have.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I’m not comparing my situation to what Caroline Flack went through, not at all, it would be ridiculous for me to even think that way.

What I am trying to explain is the fact these posters here that rush to jump on any post I make on here to get the upcount score higher just so they can pop a pedophile joke here or a “Source?” there, whilst in turn trying to be all Mr Nice whilst supporting other people with mental health issues.

I stopped posting news for a while and started to share my love for Joshi Puroresu, did that then warrant the abuse I got for enjoying something others don’t watch? 

Plus Aurier is the best right back Spurs have.

Does it even matter, dude? I'm sure your real life friends treat you a lot better than us marks.

Edited by Whistling Skull

2 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

You’re not the only one on here that watches it. Boydy does, probably.

Something might start with the intention of harmless bantz, but once you know the other person's taking it to heart and you continue to do it for your own/others' amusement, then you're making the conscious choice to be a dick.

Obviously if they've done something particularly egregious, like molesting children or making jokes as bad as mine, then they fully deserve it.

3 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

I always thought of Joshi as being one of the many things the "hardcore fans" liked. My memories of here are people like M2K Mark telling everyone they should be watching it.

I'd count myself as a casual these days but I've found myself watching Tokyo Joshi Pro, it's all character based over "workrate" but being OTT makes it easy to watch even with the language barrier.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

What I am trying to explain is the fact these posters here that rush to jump on any post I make on here to get the upcount score higher just so they can pop a pedophile joke here or a “Source?” there

I genuinely don't mean this as a dig, but surely the "source" thing could be mitigated sinply by posting sources when you post news?  

I’m the one who makes the gags about buying used ring wear. I’ve clearly got you confused with someone else and for that I apologise and won’t make those comments again. 

The Tildescoopz is absolutely fair game, you’ve been warned about posting stuff without a source and you continually do it. To be honest I was hoping you’d embrace the gimmick, set up a TildeScoopz twitter and use THAT as your source. You are the personification of a stopped clock telling the correct time twice a day. 

But yeah, apologies for the ring wear stuff. I’m sorry for the offence caused.