Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I’m currently out in LA and one of the people I’m working with mentioned they used to work for a wrestler when I mentioned that I like it. She asked if I had heard of the heartbreak kid. At first I was sceptical but then she said it was at a Christian Soft Play area a few years ago when she was living in San Antonio. She knew his name was Hickenbottom but wasn’t familiar with the name Michaels, so to me that checks out. She doesn’t seem to know anything at all about wrestling other than these very specific things.

I asked what he was like, and she said that everyday they would get a phone call letting them know a time to prepare a quiche, then he would show up and eat it on his own in the corner. What a guy 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

If only @Cannibal Man's uncle was there to see him eat it

The original post by Cannibal Man was one of the funniest things I've ever read!

Edited by Cod Eye

Very minor news as it's Vince Russo related but he was booked apparently by Conrad Thompson to attend a podcast convention that's part of the Young Bucks show and everyone's kicking off, even Cody is telling him to stay the fuck away.

So everyone on Twitter is getting a bit hard because the Pro Wrestling Tees store in Chicago has announced an appearance/Meet & Greet with CM Punk on the weekend of the All In shows. Naturally this has been extrapolated into he’s working the All In shows, is joining Bullet Club and is off to New Japan.

Or in actuality, there’s a big show being put on by some of his mates happening in Chicago, and he happens to live down the road

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Oh no doubt about it, but it’s just the way that it’s gone from CM Punk signing some pictures and taking some photos to silly fantasy booking and headlining Wrestle Kingdom that just makes you realise why people shouldn’t listen to fans every desire