Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Best reaction I’ve seen is a GIF of Dolph Ziggler sprinting to the ring with Money in the Bank briefcase in hand.

Brilliant, Linda.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Pinc said:

John Cena is the cringiest man who ever lived isn't he.

No.

4 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

i bet he has lost a lot on wedding venues/food and all that other stuff that comes with one

I bet the money he's spent on sausage rolls and cheese cubes on sticks was the first thing that crossed his mind when their relationship came to an end.....

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, cobra_gordo said:

I bet the money he's spent on sausage rolls and cheese cubes on sticks was the first thing that crossed his mind when their relationship came to an end.....

It might have been in all fairness, isn't he meant to be an absolute scrooge with his money and not up for sharing it at all?

7 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

It might have been in all fairness, isn't he meant to be an absolute scrooge with his money and not up for sharing it at all?

Foley advised them to walk into a pub and shout "Who wants to buy the happy couple their wedding breakfast"

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

It was only a week ago that Nikki posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUVCHQBjc5/?hl=en&taken-by=thenikkibella

Some shit must have really hit the fan between them over the past few days.

Sounds like he FU'd up and probably needs an Attitude Adjustment.

I've already got my coat, thanks...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

It was only a week ago that Nikki posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUVCHQBjc5/?hl=en&taken-by=thenikkibella

Some shit must have really hit the fan between them over the past few days.

Means nothing. People post shit on social media all the time to cloak true feelings or hide what's really going on. Facebook especially, if it had a song playing in the background of the app it'd be The Great Pretender.