Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

On 16/03/2018 at 11:09 PM, NoUseforaUsername said:

Maybe Nash's wife should know how much of a coozehound he is?

Do you reckon his wife would rather get a private phone call revealing her husband to be a cheat or see it in a public interview at the same time everyone else does?

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, SBD said:

Fite TV are doing a package deal on

- GCW Matt Riddle's Bloodsport
- Evolve 102
- Beyond Wrestling
- Evolve 103
- WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising
- GCW Joey Janela's Spring Break 2
- Shimmer 100
- Style Battle Wrestling
- Kaiju Big Battel

https://www.fite.tv/watch/wwnlive-experience-2018-full-pack/2nfj6/

They’ve fucked up some timings on that link. I got very excited thinking I’d be about to watch Joey Janela’s Spring Break 2 at a reasonable hour. 

Rumours circulating Mark Henry is being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. Wrestling Inc. are reporting it, but I've no idea how credible they are. It comes after someone got a leaked copy of the HOF program/magazine which apparently features an article 'Hall of Pain to Hall of Fame'

"Welcome back to the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Our next inductee told us he doesn't need a fellow Superstar or celebrity guest coming up here to sing his praises, but we all feel the World's Strongest Man deserves a fitting introduction, so please, let's give him a big hand!"

(Cue his illegitimate son walking on stage)

"Hi everyone, thank you. Thank you, really. It's an honour to induct my father into the Hall of Fame. Unfortunately my mom couldn't be here tonight, so they palmed the job off onto me."

Maybe Mark Henry will invite Cena onto the stage and give him the world's strongest slam at the end of his speech.

Either way, as long as he wears his salmon jacket, it's all good.

I watched that again the other day, it was so good and the crowd and TV audience (I assume) were totally fooled by it, and they gave Henry a great reaction thinking he was actually retiring.