Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, LSM said:

Thoughts on the "Warpaint" shirt? I'm not one for shirts with the faces on the front and I can't see this one changing my mind any time soon.

The gimmick was fine for a one-off but it's a no for me, especially as it makes Sting look 15 years younger than Punk.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, LSM said:

Thoughts on the "Warpaint" shirt? I'm not one for shirts with the faces on the front and I can't see this one changing my mind any time soon.

I'll pass on that and I'm quite the mark for Sting & Punk. It was a great look for the match, but it doesn't warrant a commemorative t-shirt. If action figures were easier to produce it'd be one for the limited edition action figure market, I'd bet. Or an alternate skin in one of their videogames.

7 hours ago, seph said:

The gimmick was fine for a one-off but it's a no for me, especially as it makes Sting look 15 years younger than Punk.

Isn’t he? Hard to tell when Punk is without face paint 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Probably the best AEW shirt yet, they've been a bit meh so far.

His own tees on Pro Wrestling Tees are still better. I got this (which is a double sided print) in the last 20% off sale. https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/danhausen/bitwhausen-by-lee-moriarty.html

I will say paying for their premium shirts is a must. Their basic ones are pretty thin. 

• 4 weeks later...