Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

On 8/13/2020 at 9:29 AM, Gay as FOOK said:

I feel like Triple H proper just knows Ace of Spades and his own theme tunes as well, despite him being a self professed metalhead and huge Motorhead fan.

I first got into Motörhead in '79, having bought "No Class" on 7" (at which time they were on £50 a week) and was pretty much done with them, with the exception of "Killed By Death", by '83. It always seemed odd to me that HHH was so far behind the curve and that musically he still hasn't moved on....you really should have by that age...really.

I recently heard Austin asking Jericho about his musical influences. Austin was praising Y&T, quite rightly so imo, for their earlier stuff, but Jericho only knew them form mid-late 80's, when they had a more commercial sound. Bloody amateurs.

Edited by KingofSports

11 hours ago, Pogue said:

Looks shite, doesn't have My Time on it but has his poncey first theme

Track 5 & 6 could be My Time instrumental and My Time with lyrics. I cant think what else they could be.

If it has the My Time from Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 then im sold. 

Edited by rollthedice

On 8/13/2020 at 9:29 AM, Gay as FOOK said:

I feel like Triple H proper just knows Ace of Spades and his own theme tunes as well, despite him being a self professed metalhead and huge Motorhead fan. He's more savvy to pop culture than his father in law, but not by much. Apparently when Lemmy came to the shows he just sat in his limo in the parking lot until Triple H came out for a chat after his match, because he didn't give a shit about wrestling either. 

Sorry for the double post but doesn't HHH openly claim Metallica to be his favourite band? Doesn't even kayfabe it as Motorhead.

Ive showed my mates who don't like wrestling but like Motorhead, HHHs eulogy of Lemmy. They always think its very odd and say Trips must have stood out like a sore thumb. 

Edited by rollthedice

5 hours ago, rollthedice said:

Track 5 & 6 could be My Time instrumental and My Time with lyrics. I cant think what else they could be.

If it has the My Time from Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 then im sold. 

I bought Wrestlemania 2000 and an N64 at the beginning of lockdown, the amount of time I spent listening to those tinny entrance themes in the create a wrestler bit reminded me why 15 year old me didn't have a girlfriend 

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

That channel 4 one is keen. I remember watching the 2001 Rumble on Channel 4 with my mate at Uni on his 15" TV.