Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doing a google apparently it dates back to 2018

In the buildup to All In, the independent wrestling event starring Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks, Rhodes has released a new T-Shirt collection on Pro Wrestling Tees.

One shirt, which reads “Daddy Eats First,” is a reference to comments made by Rhodes regarding his upcoming triple threat title match against ROH World Champion Dalton Castle and Marty Scurll, and how in the past year he's become “the brand” for Ring of Honor. "My mere presence means this is not an amateur show anymore," Rhodes said. "I'm the guy responsible for filling the bellies of everybody waving the banner of Ring of Honor. I am Daddy and Daddy eats first."

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I didn't realise it was an old shirt with them having it for sale. Pro-Wrestling Tees is on par if not worse than WWE shop for shite shirts. 

In their defence, their model is print on demand. There are 1000’s of Bron Brekker tees currently in a warehouse waiting to go on clearance once a better t-shirt gets designed.

• Paid Members
On 12/17/2021 at 10:17 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

In their defence, their model is print on demand. There are 1000’s of Bron Brekker tees currently in a warehouse waiting to go on clearance once a better t-shirt gets designed.

I'm very surprised WWE hasn't gone down the print on demand route...

• Paid Members

They did at one point, but not sure they still do. IIRC it was a separate website from the main wweshop page, where you could pick a design & the colour you wanted it on.

Pretty much everyone on the roster had at least one design, even those who'd made only a couple of appearances on NXT (and in the case of Chelsea Green, before she had appeared IIRC. I also think there was a design for her "VXT" tag team with Deonna Purazzo that never made TV).

The designs for the lower reaches of the roster were all logos of the type you used to get shiny stickers of/appeared on the loading screens of Smackdown 2. Pretty sure it was this that begat the highly controversial Jordan Myles design.

1 hour ago, Statto said:

They did at one point, but not sure they still do. IIRC it was a separate website from the main wweshop page, where you could pick a design & the colour you wanted it on.

Pretty much everyone on the roster had at least one design, even those who'd made only a couple of appearances on NXT (and in the case of Chelsea Green, before she had appeared IIRC. I also think there was a design for her "VXT" tag team with Deonna Purazzo that never made TV).

The designs for the lower reaches of the roster were all logos of the type you used to get shiny stickers of/appeared on the loading screens of Smackdown 2. Pretty sure it was this that begat the highly controversial Jordan Myles design.

You’re right about the websites being separate (think the other was called WWE Customs or something along those lines) but the Jordan Myles incident was when they released shirts for every man and his dog shortly after AEW Dynamite debuted and were all available on the normal WWE Shop