Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

At this rate Punk will be coming to the ring in a leather jacket and sunglasses with FTR in some High Energy themed trunks

• Paid Members

I'm conflicted on the CMFTR shirt. On the one hand Iike the aesthetics on it and I'm a sucker for wrestlers drawn like comic people. But I do hate clumsy portmanteau names, and "like Bret Hart" shouldn't be a gimmick.

13 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

At this rate Punk will be coming to the ring in a leather jacket and sunglasses with FTR in some High Energy themed trunks

As if Punk doesn't look enough like a pizza delivery boy already, this would tip him over the edge.

• Paid Members
On 6/13/2023 at 10:09 AM, air_raid said:

I'm conflicted on the CMFTR shirt. On the one hand Iike the aesthetics on it and I'm a sucker for wrestlers drawn like comic people. But I do hate clumsy portmanteau names, and "like Bret Hart" shouldn't be a gimmick.

As if Punk doesn't look enough like a pizza delivery boy already, this would tip him over the edge.

It's like when they did that shirt to commemorate him teaming with Sting & Derby Allin against FTR & MJF. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...