Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

9 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

that looking back at the song 1985 now is a longer gap than it was looking back at 1985 from the time it was written.

Ahhh right,

1985 - 2004 = 19 years

2024 - 2004 = 20 years

thanks for that.Ā 

11 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Ahhh right,

1985 - 2004 = 19 years

2024 - 2004 = 20 years

thanks for that.Ā 

Yup, that's what I was getting at. Will hold my hands up and admit that I worded it about as abominably as possible last night.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 9:59 AM, TheBurningRed said:

Ā 

A mate who I used to work with has posted on his Facebook that he bought this of his own free will and with his own money. Heā€™s got a daughter, for fucks sake.Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Can anybody advise on what the shipping costs are like for getting stuff sent from ProWrestlingTees, and whether you get any customs charges if you're only buying like a shirt or two? With their business model it seems strange not to just have a UK distributor by now. Anyway, the reason I ask is because this Mark Briscoe Redneck Kung-Fu t-shirt is great...

image.png.35c9ba12a3c47389cf304de1d5762546.png

• Paid Members

The one & only time I've ordered an AEW shirt (mid-2021) it was Ā£4.30 shipping & handling (which was entirely offset by a discount code offer they had at the time). That was viaĀ https://global.shopaew.com/Ā - still PWT I believe, but don't know if it's cheaper that way.Ā 

And I've considered going back for that exact Mark Briscoe shirt!Ā 

14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Can anybody advise on what the shipping costs are like for getting stuff sent from ProWrestlingTees, and whether you get any customs charges if you're only buying like a shirt or two? With their business model it seems strange not to just have a UK distributor by now. Anyway, the reason I ask is because this Mark Briscoe Redneck Kung-Fu t-shirt is great...

image.png.35c9ba12a3c47389cf304de1d5762546.png

For that exact item, Ā delivery to the UK is as follows:

Shop AEW & PWT - $13.49 (Ā£10.49).Ā 
Shop AEW Global - $8.99 (Ā£7.22)

Shop AEW Global doesn't offer as many garment types as the other two, and you also pay an additional $1.75 in Tax. All three options also charge 62c Handling Fee.

As @StattoĀ alluded to, if you buy when theyā€™re having one of their 20% promos (which they do pretty regularly) you can more or less offset most of the shipping costs using the relevant code.

As for customs, Iā€™ve ordered from Shop AEW 3 times in the past and havenā€™t been hit with a Customs charge on any occasion. I donā€™t want to say that you definitely wonā€™t , it would be Sodā€™s Law to say ā€œyouā€™ll be fineā€ only for you to then get hit, but itā€™s yet to happen on any purchase Iā€™ve made (same goes for WWE Shop)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Yeah I ordered from AEW and didn't get any customs charge, and I also just got 3x t-shirts from a small independent designer from the states and no charge either.

Saying that, don't blame me when you're travelling down to Dover to pay out a ton because they're holding your order ransom!