Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BigJag said:

I've been watching WM3 this morning. They do a cutaway to the announcers both and Jesse is showing off his WM3 t shirt.

It's a simple black shirt with the Wrestlemania III logo on the chest. The back is what caught my eye. It has an outline print of the Pontiac Silverdome on the back. Has this shirt ever been reproduced?

gm6.jpg.5a997c9bb1bcbf21fae0ba33f942167d.jpg

Can't find a shot of Jesse with his back to the camera.

This one might be a reproduction. Can't find a shot of the model with his back to the camera.

wm3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

https://urbanspecies.co.uk/collections/wwe-dress-shirts-collection

£90 WWE shirts, I'm going to be honest, I would say shit. Some are below, these ones are the best but £90, Jesus. 

I kind of want to see the Rock wearing the "Rock photo shirt", and then use the image of that to make a new shirt. It's been a long day, my mind is going to weirder places than usual.

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

https://urbanspecies.co.uk/collections/wwe-dress-shirts-collection

£90 WWE shirts, I'm going to be honest, I would say shit. Some are below, these ones are the best but £90, Jesus. USCLWWEDressShirtRoddyPiper_LogoHotRod01USCLWWEDressShirtBretHart_LogoMix01FrontUSCLWWEDressShirtUltimateWarrior_LogoMas

When you've got a date and hope to finally have sex, but retain a small chance of discussing early 90's WWF at the bar with someone...

I feel like Triple H proper just knows Ace of Spades and his own theme tunes as well, despite him being a self professed metalhead and huge Motorhead fan. He's more savvy to pop culture than his father in law, but not by much. Apparently when Lemmy came to the shows he just sat in his limo in the parking lot until Triple H came out for a chat after his match, because he didn't give a shit about wrestling either.