Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

CaptainCharismaShirt.jpg

The only wrestling t-shirt that I would wear in a non-wrestling crowd. Exactly what a wrestling t-shirt should be like. Nice colours, smart logo and a snappy phrase. And it's a t-shirt that wrestling fans will recognise, while non wrestling fans will still think it looks smart.

CaptainCharismaShirt.jpg

The only wrestling t-shirt that I would wear in a non-wrestling crowd. Exactly what a wrestling t-shirt should be like. Nice colours, smart logo and a snappy phrase. And it's a t-shirt that wrestling fans will recognise, while non wrestling fans will still think it looks smart.

I agree with what you're saying, but surely a brief look at the back of the shirt by Joe Public and they'd see "Bible Bashing-pervert"?

i only have three wrestling t shirts, that i havent worn in ages, a hbk one, an undertaker one and a dx one which was the one with the triple h and michaels logos mashed with the dx x

would love to get a cm punk or orton t shirts as the designs look quality on them

• Paid Members

I love my Nunzio shirt that was free with something else from Euroshop. But then I love Guido and have no sense of style so I may be alone in that.

Terry Funk had some class shirts, he was selling some when he was over here which looked ace.

• Paid Members

FUCK ME RAGGED!

Can we dispatch TAFKA crawlingwest at once to search the four corners of the Earth, the depths of the Dungeon of Doom, Parts Unknown and Hacksaw Duggan's jockstrap to try and find me that War Games shirt???

• 7 years later...
  • Awards Moderator

I found a gem on ShopZone and wanted to share. This thread is a million years old but fun to read so I thought I'd dredge it up.

Now you too can complete your Michael Hayes wedding suit outfit with a WWE branded bum bag.

M10111.jpg

https://shop.wwe.com/wwe-championship-title-waist-pack/M10111.html?dwvar_M10111_color=No Color#curr=USD&start=1