Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

Do you own any wrestling shirts?

I've got a few, though the last one I bought was the Edge 'Sex & Violence' one. Again, I wear/wore them mainly for the gym and dossing about the house. Seeing as they only cost about

They already done that to me one year and it was unfair. The whole idea of such a 'prize' if you can even call it that is unfair. This should be a community where we all help each other out and stay civil to each other. We need to stop bickering and work together to build the community, granted i don't come here often, i only make a rare guest appearance now and then but we need stop all this arguing, stop the name calling, stop giving people labels and start treating each other as equals. Even starting with you Mr Pitcos, i don't mind being the bigger man, even though i am, to extend my hand to you in friendship. I will extend the olive branch to you and hope you accept it and we can move forward. What do you say buddy?

Obama i can believe it, just looking at your name and your signature the masculinity from your post is overflowing. You don't have to prove anything to me sir.

I appreciate that you recognize my masculinity. I shave my pubes with a lawnmower. Thats all man to the rim.

I own four wrestling t-shirts as of this moment in time. They are;

cena.jpg

I do like this t-shirt, though I only really bought it because I was at a house show at MSG a couple of years ago and desperately wanted a souvenir, despite the merch stands being proper shite. If i remember correctly I searched for ages for the first CM Punk shirt that had just come out, but they sold out so I bought the Cena jersey instead. Great fit, proper comfortable and perfect for the gym. Sorted.

images-2.jpg

I do like this shirt, though, and just so crazy is happy I do wear it outside.

index.jpg

Proper love this shirt, bought it on a whim and its a perfect size. If TNA shirts are always this well fitting, then i'm in. Again, it's an outsider.

I also own the wee Willie Regal 'Made in England' one they flogging on the recent tour. Again, another proper nice t-shirt that i'm happy to wear amongst the normal people.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

I dunno. I like the font and that, it looks quite nice and quite regal. But I can't think of a social occasion where I'd be able to get away with something which says "Full Armdrag and Twist" other than going to the matches. And seeing as I only go the matches about 3 times a year that wouldn't be enough for me to justify paying out for it.